jhxp

MTA:SA 1.5 Release Candidate is ready for testing

MTA, again and again, convincing and proving everyone, its not a just a GAME!

but more than a GAME!!

Great work there as usual. With this, they are even new possibilities which are certainly going to extend its long life even more. (Immortal ? maybe) :)

Thanks MTA and its whole team for providing best gaming experience for free.

:BIG:

What about an approximate date for realsing 1.5 officially?

shit.... more shit. and do not to fix old bugs. new useless features more important then old bugs.

:~.... more :~. and do not to fix old bugs. new useless features more important then old bugs.

CEF was added in a different branch by one person at first. Meanwhile the others devs were working hard on fixing bugs (which they did!). Beside CEF really isn''t useless as it gives a whole new range of possibilities as seen in my previous post. I was able to run a gameboy emulator (written in JavaScript, not by me though) in the browser so...

I wish I could :

a) change Origin http header (Chrome itself disallows it, for security reasons).

b) Get response from request as text.

Reason would be to create Spotify controller (something like this: https://github.com/cgbystrom/spotify-lo ... _remote.py )

Origin header override would be required to get a token from blabla.spotilocal.com/simplecsrf/token.json as currently only open.spotify.com and few other selected sites are allowed to make requests to local spotify server.

I am not absolutely sure, about security context for MTA and (a), maybe it could be whitelist based like domains are. or if such security feature is actually needed.

:~.... more :~. and do not to fix old bugs. new useless features more important then old bugs.

You clearly have no idea what they have done since the last update.

Very cool. Hope to see a lot of innovative uses of this. Indeed, just going to leave this here...

A85EJMdl.png

If I was able to smack somebody once in my entire life without any police or so on my doorstep, it would be you.

How to change GUI-Browser and inner browser size correctly?

creating:

local BrowserElement = guiCreateBrowser(0, 26, 798, 598-27-30, false, false, false, BrowserWin) --creating browser 
local BrowserTexture = guiGetBrowser(BrowserElement) 

If use that:

BrowserElement:setSize(widt, heig-27-30, false) 
BrowserTexture = guiGetBrowser(BrowserElement) 

Changes only element size, texture size not changes.

I am hosting at the moment a public test server. There is a internet browser script running. This seems so awesome. There just is some of elements that are not working correctly yet, but it's still awesome!

mtasa://151.80.150.202:22003

You should be able to, yes. But triggering javascript by Lua is not allowed in that case (javascript in general is allowed though).

Hello, i'm On the 1.5 candidate and switched the update-mode to nightly, forced update and updated.

Now i get popped up with the "NEW 1.5 NIGHTLY AVAILABLE (7260)", and i keep accepting and restarting MTA, is this an endless loop error?

My ver is : Multi Theft Auto v1.5-release-7253 (Does not change on these loop restarts)