MTA:SA 1.5 Release Candidate is ready for testing

jhxp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTA, again and again, convincing and proving everyone, its not a just a GAME!

but more than a GAME!!

Great work there as usual. With this, they are even new possibilities which are certainly going to extend its long life even more. (Immortal ? maybe) :)

Thanks MTA and its whole team for providing best gaming experience for free.

:BIG:

:~.... more :~. and do not to fix old bugs. new useless features more important then old bugs.

CEF was added in a different branch by one person at first. Meanwhile the others devs were working hard on fixing bugs (which they did!). Beside CEF really isn''t useless as it gives a whole new range of possibilities as seen in my previous post. I was able to run a gameboy emulator (written in JavaScript, not by me though) in the browser so...

I wish I could :

a) change Origin http header (Chrome itself disallows it, for security reasons).

b) Get response from request as text.

Reason would be to create Spotify controller (something like this: https://github.com/cgbystrom/spotify-lo ... _remote.py )

Origin header override would be required to get a token from blabla.spotilocal.com/simplecsrf/token.json as currently only open.spotify.com and few other selected sites are allowed to make requests to local spotify server.

I am not absolutely sure, about security context for MTA and (a), maybe it could be whitelist based like domains are. or if such security feature is actually needed.

:~.... more :~. and do not to fix old bugs. new useless features more important then old bugs.

If I was able to smack somebody once in my entire life without any police or so on my doorstep, it would be you.

How to change GUI-Browser and inner browser size correctly?

creating:

local BrowserElement = guiCreateBrowser(0, 26, 798, 598-27-30, false, false, false, BrowserWin) --creating browser 
local BrowserTexture = guiGetBrowser(BrowserElement) 

If use that:

BrowserElement:setSize(widt, heig-27-30, false) 
BrowserTexture = guiGetBrowser(BrowserElement) 

Changes only element size, texture size not changes.

Hello, i'm On the 1.5 candidate and switched the update-mode to nightly, forced update and updated.

Now i get popped up with the "NEW 1.5 NIGHTLY AVAILABLE (7260)", and i keep accepting and restarting MTA, is this an endless loop error?

My ver is : Multi Theft Auto v1.5-release-7253 (Does not change on these loop restarts)

• 2 weeks later...