AdminPlus Login Problems

I Recently set up a GTA:VC dedicated server @ (IP: 68.225.214.138 PORT: 2003). Everything works properly except when i try to log in as an admin plus user i can't establish connection. If anyone may know what the problem is please help me! Here i've inlisted everything i've enabled inorder to have Admin+ users....

I've enabled:

# AdminServer
# Required: No
# Purpose: Defines whether or not the Server should listen for connections from the MTA Remote Admin
# Notes:
#     0 - disabled
#     1 - enabled
AdminServer 1

# AdminPlus
# Required: No
# Purpose: Defines whether or not the Server should accept connections from Admin+ Clients
# Notes:
#     Enabling this feature will use bandwidth to the equivalent of an extra player
#     0 - disabled
#     1 - enabled
AdminPlus 1

# AdminPort
# Required: No (default port is 4003 if this is not specified)
# Purpose: Defines the port in which the Server will listen on for communication with the MTA Remote Admin
# Notes:
#     This port must not be used by any other process and MUST be opened for UDP traffic on your firewall

AdminPort 31337

# AdminPlusPassword
# Required: Yes (if AdminPlus == 1)
# Purpose: Defines the password that will be required by the MTA Remote Admin for Admin+ Connections to your Server
# Notes:
#     Password's are NOT sent encrypted in this version of the Client / Server.  Please keep that in mind.
AdminPlusPassword "filtered"