How exactly do I install GTA3?

Guest Raziell

Don't wanna sound stupid, but do you have to install it by putting the game in the disk tray or is there a certain file to download?

Already tried putting it in the disk tray, doesn't even load or give a folder...

Don't wanna sound stupid, but do you have to install it by putting the game in the disk tray or is there a certain file to download?

Already tried putting it in the disk tray, doesn't even load or give a folder...

You sir, are the dumbest person I have ever seen.

*smacks Raziell*

Ah ha, a console gamer. Just pop in the install disc. Sometimes Windows unhelpfully disables autorun for you, for no apparent reason. If this is the case, go to My Computer and double-click the CD/DVD drive that contains the disk and double-click on Setup.exe to install it.

After that, download MTA from the home page and follow the Step-by-Step guide (please note that it is slightly outdated).