MTA:DayZ 0.9.6a [OUT NOW] [OPEN SOURCE]

Lawliet

• Administrators
Dear administration, can u add section "Tutorials" in your forum. Now MTA:DayZ is open source and it would be very helpful if someone show & learn other how to add something or change something.

Greetings.

Well not really, as it's open source you can just look at the code. We will, on the other hand make tutorials on how to play the game and will be on our wiki: MTA:DayZ Wiki

Dear administration, can u add section "Tutorials" in your forum. Now MTA:DayZ is open source and it would be very helpful if someone show & learn other how to add something or change something.

Greetings.

Well not really, as it's open source you can just look at the code. We will, on the other hand make tutorials on how to play the game and will be on our wiki: MTA:DayZ Wiki

Ohh, okey but I hope that there will be more difficult guides for example: adding new backpacks, skins or something different :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Registering on the forum doesn't seem to work with me, i mean i made an account with my email but when it asked me to confirm it i checked my email and there was no confirmation email i tried to resend it and switched email but nothing worked, could you please help me?

• Administrators
Registering on the forum doesn't seem to work with me, i mean i made an account with my email but when it asked me to confirm it i checked my email and there was no confirmation email i tried to resend it and switched email but nothing worked, could you please help me?

A admin has to confirm your account as on previous forums there were a lot of bots, I've activated al pending accounts now.

• 3 weeks later...

This is an important point:

Since I have the version 0.9.6a installed it is lagging. The funny thing is that it is lagging in regular intervals.

I get every second a small lag/stuttering. That's only in this version. Can I fix it?

The other annoying problem:

Zombies spawn too often. Even infront of the eyes..

Would be nice if u could fix it.

This is an important point:

Since I have the version 0.9.6a installed it is lagging. The funny thing is that it is lagging in regular intervals.

I get every second a small lag/stuttering. That's only in this version. Can I fix it?

The other annoying problem:

Zombies spawn too often. Even infront of the eyes..

Would be nice if u could fix it.

Yeah i had this annoying second-of-lag thing and i don't know how to fix it

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys i have 1 problem with cars

when i start this dayz on locahost the cars spawns excatly in that place and they not duplicate but when i put in host then when the car spawns in that place then they duplicate it like in 1 place spawns 3cars

Can you help me?

sorry for my bad english

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
when was the last update on the gamemode?

January 14, 2016. Seems like the community just wanted the code and not really help out developing it.

F**K open source right? :cry:

I'm disapointed.