MTA:DayZ 0.9.6a [OUT NOW] [OPEN SOURCE]

Lawliet

• 2 weeks later...

For those who have been wondering why there's no news: We are still actively working on 0.9.6a. It comes with a new map, which takes a bit of time, as it's, right now, an one-man job (me). If you want to help, feel free to tell me via private message.

Stay tuned, 0.9.6a is coming!

Great job!

I hope there's no end at 0.9.9.

BTW: I can't wait to open source.

Nah, development will pretty much cease (or become less frequent) after 1.0.0, because then, every feature we wanted to add has been added. It's pretty much up to the community then how DayZ develops from there.

Help i can't use admin access in admin control panel but can edit other player inventory? Then i try to give myself car it's shows that action is buggy...

Admin Access doesn't have any code (yet). The resource is open source, so you could have checked there...if you want to edit another player's inventory, you, currently, can only give items. It's in the tab "Inventory Editor". The "Give Vehicle" feature is disabled due to the vehicles saving system (upon saving, the spawned vehicle would be saved too, causing database corruption).

Looks like you guys got problem on your forum. i Requested new password few hours ago and didnt received an email yet. Already tryed register new account,but still with same problem didnt received email to confirm my new account.. take a look please.

I do have the exact same problem on my forum, but I don't know what can be the problem :\, If you guys resolve it, let me know please, If I don't request much.

Looks like you guys got problem on your forum. i Requested new password few hours ago and didnt received an email yet. Already tryed register new account,but still with same problem didnt received email to confirm my new account.. take a look please.

I've sent a reminder. Additionally, please tell me what your username is, so I can reset your password manually. Same for you, Power.

I've sent a reminder. Additionally, please tell me what your username is, so I can reset your password manually. Same for you, Power.

username: topred

email: [email protected]

You've been waiting for this. For a long time. Now it's official.

MTA DayZ is open source.

Why so early, you wonder? Didn't we want to wait until Version 1.0.0b? Yes, yes we did. But seeing as activity as rapidly declining, not only here, but also in the team, coupled with the fact that October is closing in and I said I'll cease development in October, we decided now's the right time to go open source.

The version you download is 0.9.6a, though it's nowhere near done. This means that some of the feature we wanted to add, such as a new map and a new loot system, have not been integrated. We might do that over the course of the next weeks or months, depending on who has how much time. The gamemode is stable, and can be played no problem. All you have to do is (as always) get a fresh internal.db. It's highly recommened you start from scratch (fresh internal.db, fresh vehicles.db, fresh tents.db), so you can experience MTA DayZ 0.9.6a in its full and unfinished glory.

The uncompiled version will be uploaded on the forum later. If you want it now, head to our GitHub repository, and download it there:

https://github.com/mtadayz/MTADayZ/

Yes, you can edit it however you want to. Just a few things:

* You are not allowed to try to sell this gamemode in any way, even if you've done major modifications.

* You are not allowed to change the license in any way, though you are permitted to add your own, as long as it does not conflict with our license.

* You are not allowed to change any developer references (Author: , for example)

Other than that...have fun with the uncompiled version of MTA DayZ!