MTA:DayZ 0.9.6a [OUT NOW] [OPEN SOURCE]

Lawliet

January 14, 2016. Seems like the community just wanted the code and not really help out developing it.

F**K open source right? :cry:

I'm disapointed.

Well sh*t :/, i was really hoping it will continue.. no one is interested of developing further?

• 2 weeks later...
This is an important point:

Since I have the version 0.9.6a installed it is lagging. The funny thing is that it is lagging in regular intervals.

I get every second a small lag/stuttering. That's only in this version. Can I fix it?

The other annoying problem:

Zombies spawn too often. Even infront of the eyes..

Would be nice if u could fix it.

Yeah i had this annoying second-of-lag thing and i don't know how to fix it

Hello,

I am PicardRemi an Contributor of MTA:DayZ inactive since several months. I'm back now. I'll try to do my best despite my illness. I have pushed an edit yesterday concerning the FPS drops, it seems to work for me.

Can you tell me if the situation has changed ?

If you have any questions, feel free to send your questions here. I will do my best to answer them.

For some reason I do not have any vehicles, how do I spawn them? I am using the latest release, the open source one.

You need delete the vehicleManager account from the console (delaccount vehicleManager) and restart your server.

Hello guys i want ask how to change backpack slots in this gamemode ?

You can do this by modifying the configuration file "cfgServer.lua" (DayZ/configs/cfgServer.lua). Take care to change the "maxslots" variable in the file "cfgSecurity.lua" (DayZ/configs/cfgSecurity.lua) for the anticheat.

Is it possible to revert this to the Old inventory, this one seems to not be completed and I do not have the knowledge to do so.

No, that's not possible. Sorry.

FAQ available here : http://bit.ly/28SdMDB

Dear Survivors,

Unfortunately, I find that I am alone for the moment to keep MTA:DayZ alive. But I'll try to do my best for the project to be updated regularly.

This new update brings no big change but significant changes to the security of your server, a correction of the FPS drops (hopefully) and other additions. The changelog is provided below :

ADDED: For new features

ADDED: Addon "Antiglitch"

ADDED: Polish Language

ADDED: Nice MTA DayZ DX to Login

ADDED: Arma II chatbox style

ADDED: Server Console Output on Global Chat

ADDED: "Dead Night" Addon

ADDED: Anti-teleport detection method to BattlDayZ

CHANGED: For changes in existing features

CHANGED: Added Flashlight to Spanish Language

CHANGED: Moved warning ([PLAYERNAME]'s Account was buggy and has been reset.) to side chat

CHANGED: Pain now uses setCameraShakeLevel(150) & Added config gameplayVariables["painshakelevel"]

CHANGED: New animation binds (1 = Salute, 2 = Hands up, 3 = Sit, 5 = Journal)

CHANGED: playerThirst and playerHunger calculation every 30 seconds instead of onClientRender

DEPRECATED: For once-stable removed in upcoming releases

REMOVED: For deprecated features removed in the release it's mentioned in

FIXED: For all bugs

FIXED: FPS Drop on some PC.

FIXED: Anti-teleport detection

FIXED: Fixed Polish Language Typo

FIXED: Ammo bug

FIXED: Patrol Pack bug

FIXED: Black & White shader not loading

SECURITY: To invite users to upgrade in case of vulnerabilities

LANGUAGE: Romanian is now available.

Support available on Twitter : @MTADayZ_support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download now

Download now

New MTA:DayZ website

I'm currently working on a new version of the official website of MTA:DayZ. It will allow download the mods, see the list of MTA:DayZ servers whitelisted.

The website link : http://mta-dayz.ga/ (Not open yet)

Overview : http://imgur.com/a/bij6c

Edited by Guest

MTA:DayZ 0.9.7a is now available

Dear Survivors,

Unfortunately, I find that I am alone for the moment to keep MTA:DayZ alive. But I'll try to do my best for the project to be updated regularly.

This new update brings no big change but significant changes to the security of your server, a correction of the FPS drops (hopefully) and other additions. The changelog is provided below :

ADDED: For new features

ADDED: Addon "Antiglitch"

ADDED: Polish Language

ADDED: Nice MTA DayZ DX to Login

ADDED: Arma II chatbox style

ADDED: Server Console Output on Global Chat

ADDED: "Dead Night" Addon

ADDED: Anti-teleport detection method to BattlDayZ

CHANGED: For changes in existing features

CHANGED: Added Flashlight to Spanish Language

CHANGED: Moved warning ([PLAYERNAME]'s Account was buggy and has been reset.) to side chat

CHANGED: Pain now uses setCameraShakeLevel(150) & Added config gameplayVariables["painshakelevel"]

CHANGED: New animation binds (1 = Salute, 2 = Hands up, 3 = Sit, 5 = Journal)

CHANGED: playerThirst and playerHunger calculation every 30 seconds instead of onClientRender

DEPRECATED: For once-stable removed in upcoming releases

REMOVED: For deprecated features removed in the release it's mentioned in

FIXED: For all bugs

FIXED: FPS Drop on some PC.

FIXED: Anti-teleport detection

FIXED: Fixed Polish Language Typo

FIXED: Ammo bug

FIXED: Patrol Pack bug

FIXED: Black & White shader not loading

SECURITY: To invite users to upgrade in case of vulnerabilities

LANGUAGE: Romanian is now available.

A new branch called "Experimental" was added to the GitHub for separate the stable version of the versions in development.

Support available on Twitter : @MTADayZ_support

Download now

zip, tar.gz

If you download the update before 15:30 (GMT +02:00, Paris), please download it again. A bug preventing the connection has been fixed.

New MTA:DayZ website

I'm currently working on a new version of the official website of MTA:DayZ. It will allow download the mods, see the list of MTA:DayZ servers whitelisted.

The website link : http://mta-dayz.ga/ (Not open yet)

Overview : http://imgur.com/a/bij6c

Thanks ALOT for your contribution that is just great.. big change.

I wanted to ask about two important things i wanted to change in the gamemode:

- The night time is too much dark.. i mean i tried to lower it in the files but nothing made it as i want it, also the night goggles are almost useless you can try it yourself.

- Is it possible to edit the zombie system i want to make it that the zombies spawn in specific positions not spawning close to the players.. i want to spawn zombies to their suitable places like zombie doctors at hospitals, zombie soldeirs at military areas and so on.

Thanks ALOT for your contribution that is just great.. big change.

I wanted to ask about two important things i wanted to change in the gamemode:

- The night time is too much dark.. i mean i tried to lower it in the files but nothing made it as i want it, also the night goggles are almost useless you can try it yourself.

- Is it possible to edit the zombie system i want to make it that the zombies spawn in specific positions not spawning close to the players.. i want to spawn zombies to their suitable places like zombie doctors at hospitals, zombie soldeirs at military areas and so on.

Hello !

The changes are not just made by me. This is done by contributors of the project, and me of course. :lol: I take note of your comments, I'll try to do my best to meet your expectations.

Rémi

Edited by Guest

---------------------------------------------

Last update

0.9.7.4a is now available. Changelog available below:

CHANGED: You can now enable or disable the night in the "cfgClient.lua" file.

FIXED: Disappearance of the body after the death of a player.

How to stay updated ?

Simply visit this page and download the latest version.

Edited by Guest
What is wrong with textures? How can I fix it?

Link to screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/UfFVg

Dear Survivor,

This is the first time I see it. :shock: On your side: You have no problem on other MTA servers ? This is only a problem on MTA DayZ ? If your server is hosted on a dedicated server, can you send me the IP of it ?

This seems to come from night shader.. You can update your version of MTA:DayZ to 0.9.7.4a. The latest version will disable the night easily on the "cfgClient.lua" file.

MTA:DayZ - Trello now available

Hello everyone,

You can now follow the development of MTA DayZ on Trello. Trello offers a lot of tracking features for developers and will accurately track the development of certain features.

New feature planned are :

• Achievement System (Idea)
  • Advanced clothes system (In development)
  • System of weights and stamina (Idea)
  • Interior system (In development)

The following new features are planned for the 0.9.8a release (No release date available). However, fixing bugs remains a priority and small patches can be published.

Hello survivors,

Really bad news for me, my PC is completly dead.. The power (power supply unit) of my PC burned, I do not know if other components are also affected. I hope not. I have no backup :?

This will take a few days to repair. In the meantime, you can still participate in the development of MTA:DayZ by reporting problems on GitHub.

Prayer for my hard drive ! :(

EDIT : FIXED ! I'm ready again to works for us !

MTA:DayZ 0.9.8a Pre-Release is now available

Dear Survivors,

The 0.9.8a is now available in pre-release. It brings many new features: advanced clothing system (with more than 60 clothing: collar, mask, pants, shirt, jacket and more), a system of weights, a interior system (useless for the moment). Your hair and your beard will change up to your 10 hours of gameplay of your character! The changelog is available below:

NEW: Advanced Clothes System (+60 clothes)

NEW: Beard and Hair System

NEW: Weight System

NEW: Interior System (with 4 interiors for the moment)

ADDED: Add variable "weight_food" on "CfgServer.lua"

ADDED: Add variable "weight_thirst" on "CfgServer.lua"

ADDED: Add variable "weight_loose" on "CfgServer.lua"

ADDED: Add variable "weight_loosetimer" on "CfgServer.lua"

# CLOTHES #

ADDED: Military collar

ADDED: Africa collar

ADDED: Gold collar

ADDED: Silver collar

ADDED: LS collar

ADDED: Black Bandana (M)

ADDED: Blue Bandana (M)

ADDED: Green Bandana (M)

ADDED: Red Bandana (M)

ADDED: Black Bandana (H)

ADDED: Blue Bandana (H)

ADDED: Green Bandana (H)

ADDED: Red Bandana (H)

ADDED: Black Beret

ADDED: Red Beret

ADDED: Old Hat

ADDED: Black Hat

ADDED: Yellow Hat

ADDED: Black Trucker

ADDED: Blue Trucker

ADDED: Green Trucker

ADDED: Red Trucker

ADDED: Yellow Trucker

ADDED: Cow-Boy Hat

ADDED: White Hat

ADDED: Hockey Mask

ADDED: Black Shoe

ADDED: Sport Shoe

ADDED: Brown Shoe

ADDED: Biker Shoe

ADDED: Blue Shoe

ADDED: Red Shoe

ADDED: Beach Shoe

ADDED: Black Pants

ADDED: Beige Pants

ADDED: Gray Shorts

ADDED: Blue Shorts

ADDED: Blue Jeans

ADDED: Green Jeans

ADDED: Gray Pants

ADDED: Yellow Pants

ADDED: Blue Jogging

ADDED: Gray Jogging

ADDED: Military Pants

ADDED: Beige Vest

ADDED: Baseball Shirt

ADDED: Baseball 2 Shirt

ADDED: Red Vest

ADDED: Grey Shirt

ADDED: Green Vest

ADDED: Hawai Shirt

ADDED: Black Vest

ADDED: Brown Vest

ADDED: Biker Vest

ADDED: Blue Shirt

ADDED: Green 2 Vest

ADDED: Number 5 Shirt

ADDED: Monk Shirt

ADDED: Dark Glasses

ADDED: Square Glasses

ADDED: Red Glasses

Known Issue :

- The player can glitch during unconscious

- When a player has 2 same clothes in her inventory. If he drop one, the garment disappear on him (He needs to re-equip the garment). (FIXED)

Support available on Twitter : @MTADayZ_support or on GitHub.

Download now

Click here for download

Edited by Guest

Dear Survivor,

This is the first time I see it. :shock: On your side: You have no problem on other MTA servers ? This is only a problem on MTA DayZ ? If your server is hosted on a dedicated server, can you send me the IP of it ?

This seems to come from night shader.. You can update your version of MTA:DayZ to 0.9.7.4a. The latest version will disable the night easily on the "cfgClient.lua" file.

I haven't any problem on other server's. I installed it on local server. :(

Dear Survivor,

I haven't any problem on other server's. I installed it on local server. :(

UPDATE: Disable "enablenight" variable and that's work fine now. Thx for help!

The clothes system is amazing, but the clothes should be added to the admin panel addon :D

Ahah, yes great idea ! I'll make it, I have the skills to do that. :lol:

UPDATE: Disable "enablenight" variable and that's work fine now. Thx for help!

I am very happy that it works, have a nice day!

Hey, I thought I would throw this out there. I love MTA DayZ, and what it's become, but the only thing that kills it is the Inventory UI, It's just not good at all. The whole ARMA II style inventory is just outdated, I even hated it when playing Arma 2 DayZ, and I got plenty hours on that, after trying Standalone, it was just a miracle, although theirs could look better too.

Here's a concept someone put on DayZ's reddit. I think maybe making a inventory in this style would be dope with the new additions to the clothing system and such, and maybe putting the status icons in there too, getting some of the mess off the screen, I honestly hate having a screen full of status indicators and what not. It should be out with the old and in with the new in my opinion instead of pulling off with older things.

http://i.imgur.com/J84Pu1b.jpg

Hey, I thought I would throw this out there. I love MTA DayZ, and what it's become, but the only thing that kills it is the Inventory UI, It's just not good at all. The whole ARMA II style inventory is just outdated, I even hated it when playing Arma 2 DayZ, and I got plenty hours on that, after trying Standalone, it was just a miracle, although theirs could look better too.

Here's a concept someone put on DayZ's reddit. I think maybe making a inventory in this style would be dope with the new additions to the clothing system and such, and maybe putting the status icons in there too, getting some of the mess off the screen, I honestly hate having a screen full of status indicators and what not. It should be out with the old and in with the new in my opinion instead of pulling off with older things.

http://i.imgur.com/J84Pu1b.jpg

MTA:DayZ was created to replicate DayZ Mod of Arma 2 to MTA. After why not in the future searching to reproduce DayZ Standalone.

It makes no sense to continue it as copying the Arma II mod, it's not going to revive this mod in any way, there's other servers that done it and went nowhere, I have not yet to date seen any sucessfull servers trying to copy the Arma II UI, there's the russians who made TOP GTA and made it kinda similar but had the ability to drag the stuff into your inventory, there is currently a russian team making Standalone, and everything in Standalone, going as far as the first person mods.

Right now. For the Official Mta DayZ, the inventory is a complete let down and it looks ugly, no offence. It was inspired by the newer Vanilla updates, well a lot of people weren't actually satisfied with that either. Since standalone came out, it's became the norm for games to create a inventory system where you can actually organize your inventory, placing objects in your different clothing pouches. If you actually thought about this, and added it. Maybe some more people will take interest, because the current UI is a complete disaster, no offence again, the icons and everything are just stupid. It should be re-done in a more current day fashion, no matter what you say you can't justify it, like I said out with the old and in with the new. But I guess, since you're the developer it's going to be what you want anyway. I'd even offer to help you as suggestions and keeping you motivated to make it.

It makes no sense to continue it as copying the Arma II mod, it's not going to revive this mod in any way, there's other servers that done it and went nowhere, I have not yet to date seen any sucessfull servers trying to copy the Arma II UI, there's the russians who made TOP GTA and made it kinda similar but had the ability to drag the stuff into your inventory, there is currently a russian team making Standalone, and everything in Standalone, going as far as the first person mods.

Right now. For the Official Mta DayZ, the inventory is a complete let down and it looks ugly, no offence. It was inspired by the newer Vanilla updates, well a lot of people weren't actually satisfied with that either. Since standalone came out, it's became the norm for games to create a inventory system where you can actually organize your inventory, placing objects in your different clothing pouches. If you actually thought about this, and added it. Maybe some more people will take interest, because the current UI is a complete disaster, no offence again, the icons and everything are just stupid. It should be re-done in a more current day fashion, no matter what you say you can't justify it, like I said out with the old and in with the new. But I guess, since you're the developer it's going to be what you want anyway. I'd even offer to help you as suggestions and keeping you motivated to make it.

I'm not really the developer, I am a contributor. A big contributor to that time and alone since the last 5-8 months, I think. If one day someone takes time to make an inventory system and that it proposed on GitHub. This will be pushed on GitHub to improve MTA:DayZ.

For now, no one has made big contribution. People prefer to download MTA:DayZ, fix bugs, add feature and open a server with a VIP system and bases that destroy the game. :|

I don't have the knowledge and time to rework inventory. But, it's a great idea. :)

MTA:DayZ Official Server #1

Dear Survivor,

I am aware that you are not all server managers. That's why I decided to open an MTA DayZ server with the latest pre-release 0.9.8a. You will be able to enjoy a pleasant gaming experience without any micro-payment. No ugly and innacessible base that destroy the game, a real MTA:DayZ server with admins who will do their best to administer the server.

IP : mtasa://51.254.84.14:22006

Have fun, build your base and fight !

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump, update:

* Website and Forums will be back online.

* Development will be continued.

As a note, servers with following ip's were blocked from accesing our site's version.php file due to them sending thousands of requests

Captura.png

6 hours ago, .:CiBeR:. said:

Bump, update:

* Website and Forums will be back online.

* Development will be continued.

As a note, servers with following ip's were blocked from accesing our site's version.php file due to them sending thousands of requests

Captura.png

I can help with the further development if you want to