The Sissy Stubby

EthanJP

This things doing my head in, its even better than the M40, you can't even kill a robber because if you try and get close to him they will just shoot you, then shoot you when you get back up

Just make it so the shotgun doesnt knock people over and do 80 damage each time and it iwll be ok

Bring on the flaming you Stubby huggers!

To be fair, in real life I'd like to see how long you last if someone shot you at point blank with a sawn off.

If we're not careful with these type of posts and one of them actually get through (which is doubtful) all we'd get left with is a Colt. 45...

seriously.

even in real life if your shot with a hand gun your knocked back. Bullet Proof Vests stop the bullets, but you take all the momentum and interia (law of conservation of energy \ conservation of momentum) So most weaker individuals would be on the ground after a handgun, let along a shot gun.

I think the shot gun is fine the way it is, with pratice you can side step while holding shift and miss the stubbys blasts, mean while returning a constant stream of fire (with uzi or hand gun) which the shotgunner cannot do.