A Collection of Old Resources for Study & Research

Atton

I’ve spent more than just a little while playing MTA and I have always been hunting around for resources. For both educational reasons and for fun I’ve strived to collect at least some. Thanks to some drama that happened a few years ago I hit a small pile of gold.

CSG & NBG got into a war and it more or less resulted in scripts and db’s being leaked. After that everything died down and both communities fell more or less. After a year or so the resources where disused permanently and there was no purpose for them. There are also other resources that are not related to either of the communities above that are more or less at the same fate. Due to the fact that all of the resources in question are disused and old without any plans to put them back into service.

I see no reason to not release them, they are effectively public domain and are of greater use to the public than me.

REMOVED AS PER REQUEST OF THE OWNER OF ONE OF THE RESOURCES

Edited by Guest

Do you have a consent from the resource owners to share these resources? Do you have something that proves this? .. No, so re-leaking them would be unacceptable.

EDIT:

I have unlocked your topic as you requested on a PM. But don't post the link of these resources until we make sure you own the rights to share them.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have a consent from the resource owners to share these resources? Do you have something that proves this? .. No, so re-leaking them would be unacceptable.

EDIT:

I have unlocked your topic as you requested on a PM. But don't post the link of these resources until we make sure you own the rights to share them.

Its legal up the 9000th trimester, so think about it.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/ ... procedures

The resources are leaked because I am the Owner of the resources, I never gave you the permission to post the scripts and the resources are not public domain, requesting a moderator to remove the link and to close this topic. Seems this Guy like to abuse.

The resources are leaked because I am the Owner of the resources, I never gave you the permission to post the scripts and the resources are not public domain, requesting a moderator to remove the link and to close this topic. Seems this Guy like to abuse.

Funny since you gladly made NBG's script public domain, well they will remain on github & torrent.

Funny since you gladly made NBG's script public domain, well they will remain on github & torrent.

It does not matter, you can't just waltz around and assume you're free to release other people's work without their consent. Who are you to deem whether they're not used anymore or not? Even if such were the case, that doesn't automatically give you the rights to release them.

The author make the rules, not you. If the author wants it to be private, then so be it. They made it - their rules. You're not doing anyone a good deed by releasing their work publicly without permission.

You're just making yourself look like a disrespectful knobhead.

It does not matter, you can't just waltz around and assume you're free to release other people's work without their consent. Who are you to deem whether they're not used anymore or not? Even if such were the case, that doesn't automatically give you the rights to release them.

The author make the rules, not you. If the author wants it to be private, then so be it. They made it - their rules. You're not doing anyone a good deed by releasing their work publicly without permission.

You're just making yourself look like a disrespectful knobhead.

Whatever you say

Oh, so you own CSG's resources? I doubt you even wrote one line of it. It's also funny that you say they're not public domain, as I'm pretty sure it was you who leaked them in your little fit of last year.

I like the fact how he claims he scripted for CSG when he barely does shit except being a dictator lol.

Oh, so you own CSG's resources? I doubt you even wrote one line of it. It's also funny that you say they're not public domain, as I'm pretty sure it was you who leaked them in your little fit of last year.

What are you talking about mate? Has far has i know sensei is the owner of Csg

Edited by Guest

What are you talking about mate? Ha far has ik sensei is the owner of Csg

Sensei doesn't own CSG anymore. He renamed it to NGC early last year and dumped it about 6 months later. I'm pretty sure I would know what happened since I was a co-owner there at one point.