[SELL] Improved Vehicle Features ( Wheel,Gauges,Spoiler)

Hello, because of the trouble i was having with my servers, i decide to Sell ( maybe some ) of my scripts, including this one.

This Resource can move the Steering Wheels, Spoilers, Gauges, with working RPM Calculator.

Videos:

When i first found the Possibility:

Interrested? Add me on skype: phoenix_beatzz

And how much you take for such a easy script ? 5€ 10€ 20€ ?

Anyways, I've got even working brake calipers, just a test version that I did about three months ago just for fun

I didnt list them because i dont think it was just a big deal.

You dont need to buy it, i was thinking about 2€, if you just want to be an asshole about the stuff everyone worked on then you can hate on the community, if you have interrests, buy it, if not, dont comment, easy.

I am wasting MY Time so i can bring you good stuff, so i can ATLEAST ask for SOME RESPECT, you are just being an asshole with your "i made it earlier for free, i am so awesume, uhhh", People like you are the reason I stopped.

I didnt list them because i dont think it was just a big deal.

You dont need to buy it, i was thinking about 2€, if you just want to be an asshole about the stuff everyone worked on then you can hate on the community, if you have interrests, buy it, if not, dont comment, easy.

I am wasting MY Time so i can bring you good stuff, so i can ATLEAST ask for SOME RESPECT, you are just being an asshole with your "i made it earlier for free, i am so awesume, uhhh", People like you are the reason I stopped.

If you're looking for respect, I'm sorry, but MTA is not the place. Here you'll find nothing but ungrateful people and thieves. :lol:

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Rudransh said:

instead you should have PMed him or contacted him on skype.

When did you become a MTA Forums Moderator? Did I miss something or what? Leave him be, OP might reply to him on this topic even if it was BUMP'd & stop acting like you're somebody you're not.

EDIT: I will probably not reply any further as I don't want to start a topic war, I just wanted to note that you should leave this to the moderators to handle if they think a rule is broken.

Edited by Blast3r
  • Like 2

I am not acting like i am somebody or whatever. If he would have pmed him there would have been more chances of reply. And i am just saying a normal thing about bumping the topic. Also, i never said i m a Moderator. Also that guy has clearly mentioned that "contact me on skype for further discussions".

Kind Regards

Edited by Rudransh