Netherlands seems quite popular round here...

I have been some times in holland 3 times I have been in more coutree's but the most i like is holland. I even no hou to typ,read,talk netherlands :D.

look:

hallo ijsvogel,trx en andere vind jij dat ik goed nederlands kan?

Its a hard langwitch. but a slow langwitch.

logo-remake.gif

The Don

for05.jpg

If Pim was Premier then holland would be 0wnage :)

Why the fuck did u post the picture of this fag! Hes a fucking moron and destroyed this county.

If Pim was Premier then holland would be 0wnage :)

Why the fuck did u post the picture of this fag! Hes a fucking moron and destroyed this county. Yeah look at the LPF look !

I have been some times in holland 3 times I have been in more coutree's but the most i like is holland. I even no hou to typ,read,talk netherlands :D.

look:

hallo ijsvogel,trx en andere vind jij dat ik goed nederlands kan?

Ja hoor! hoelang deed je erover om die zin te maken?

Yes, How long did it take to make thad sentance?

someone teach me or show me a place to learn to hack that isnt trojan related =\ anyone can have fun with trojans but I wanna like put some funky unoticable phrase at a bottom of a site and crap like that =)

MTA and its affiliates do not in any way support or condone any illegal, unauthorised, or malicious activities relating to hacking, cracking, phreaking etc etc.

And now thats out of the way, there are heaps of web-sites with FAQ's on how to better understand your system and find flaws in it ;-)

O Holland is a great country. I'm from the UK but have visited (predictably) the great party town, Amsterdam about 3 or 4 times now!

Brilliant city, however we did meet some locals but they turned out to be raving homosexuals who were trying to pull us, so we left!

At least you're queenie doesn't look as pathetic as ours in the UK!

Yeah who is the baldy? Prime minister or something? We're ignorant!

Stu