Bush or Kerry for U.S. president

Ransom

Bush or Kerry  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Bush or Kerry

• Bush
    • Kerry

I wouldnt vote plain and simple, both of them are related and look at the mistakes Bush did. How will Kerry be any better?

the proper question would be - how could ANYONE be any worse than Bush?

Let me point out a few things.

Kerry never released his war record because he was too ashamed of it.

Kerry blamed bush for Christopher Reed's death (or however you spell it, and bush had no control whether he died or not)

Kerry blamed bush for the flu vaccine shortage. (bush had nothing to do with it)

Kerry is a liar and a traitor to the country. As far as my family is concerned, Kerry should be tried for treason because of his acts in Nam.

Kerry made an accusation that bush is going to secretly re-enact the draft, when bush says he will not and many experts gave MANY reasons on why Kerry's accusations are false.

Now, do I need to go any farther?

If someone does nothing but accuse and shows no proof of it, how can we be sure that he will do a good job running the country? Since kerry is such a big liar and all, we won't know any truth about anything goin on in the country.

Now, let me ask you this. Why do you choose kerry? Let me guess, you acutally listen to his ads about bush and listen to what he says? NEVER EVER trust a politician and their words unless they have proven anything. And as far as I'm concerned, all Kerry has proven is that he is a traitor to the country. You guys should watch some of the national news and listen to the experts on what is the truth and what isn't, and why Kerry is hurting himself by doing/not doing certain things.

I wouldnt vote plain and simple, both of them are related and look at the mistakes Bush did. How will Kerry be any better?

Kerry blamed bush for Christopher Reed's death (or however you spell it, and bush had no control whether he died or not)

Kerry blamed bush for the flu vaccine shortage. (bush had nothing to do with it)

Kerry is a liar and a traitor to the country. As far as my family is concerned, Kerry should be tried for treason because of his acts in Nam.

Kerry made an accusation that bush is going to secretly re-enact the draft, when bush says he will not and many experts gave MANY reasons on why Kerry's accusations are false.

no, i dont know all of these worthless little facts.. who balmed who for what, etc... but what i do know is that Bush has failed as president. can it get much worse than this?

i mean come on... invading a country that posed NO threat to us, had NO wmd's, did NOT support terrorism, and had NO connection to 9/11? as a result, 1000 american soldiers and COUNTLESS numbers of innocent Iraqis died (both from US friendly fire and from the terrorists we have attracted to that country like flies on shit). and after all of this, the world is actually LESS safe than it was before we invaded Iraq...

and about the vietnam thing, i do not want it to get personal, but many brutal attrocities DID occur in Vietnam. there was this one special forces group that invaded villiages filled with women and children, lined them up, and mowed them all down with machine guns for fun. i havent heard Kerry's anti-Vietnam statements, but this is probably an example of what he was speaking out against. i know that the vast majority of US sodliers in Vietnam fought honorably, and i dont think he was speaking out against the majority. but then again i dont know since i havent heard his statements.

PS: isnt it a little hypocritical to point out Kerry's war record when Bush never had one because HE DODGED THE DRAFT?

Edited by Guest

no, i dont know all of these worthless little facts.. who balmed who for what, etc... but what i do know is that Bush has failed as president. can it get much worse than this?

i mean come on... invading a country that posed NO threat to us, had NO wmd's, did NOT support terrorism, and had NO connection to 9/11? as a result, 1000 american soldiers and COUNTLESS numbers of innocent Iraqis died (both from US friendly fire and from the terrorists we have attracted to that country like flies on shit). and after all of this, the world is actually LESS safe than it was before we invaded Iraq...

and about the vietnam thing, i do not want it to get personal, but many brutal attrocities DID occur in Vietnam. there was this one special forces group that invaded villiages filled with women and children, lined them up, and mowed them all down with machine guns for fun. i havent heard Kerry's anti-Vietnam statements, but this is probably an example of what he was speaking out against. i know that the vast majority of US sodliers in Vietnam fought honorably, and i dont think he was speaking out against the majority. but then again i dont know since i havent heard his statements.

You do know that kerry does support the war in Iraq, he just wants to fight it with "sensitivity". Kerry said that he thinks we are safer today than before we caught Sadamm. Know your facts dude.

EDIT: And it looks like you didnt catch this part.

If someone does nothing but accuse and shows no proof of it, how can we be sure that he will do a good job running the country? Since kerry is such a big liar and all, we won't know any truth about anything goin on in the country.

Now, let me ask you this. Why do you choose kerry? Let me guess, you acutally listen to his ads about bush and listen to what he says? NEVER EVER trust a politician and their words unless they have proven anything. And as far as I'm concerned, all Kerry has proven is that he is a traitor to the country. You guys should watch some of the national news and listen to the experts on what is the truth and what isn't, and why Kerry is hurting himself by doing/not doing certain things.

I do watch the national news.. in the Netherlands.. and mostly there is story's abouth us soldiers getting killed in afganistan of in iraq.

not only US soldiers, but our men are there to, getting killed for a reason I don't see.

Bush started that war without the big "go ahead" from the UN, hell Germany and France said NO, but still bush invaded that country.

And all those deads to takedown 1 person..?? common every one knows that just takes one bullet and a bit of planning..

And posty allt hat stuf you wrote.. LOL you think bush is any better with his comercials..??

that's how youguys in the states seem to like the election, 2 guys spending milions on commercials, big election shows, television debates abouth nothing.

Both of their campains cost so many millions.. that I find funny from the coutnry with the biggest amount of people living under the minimum .. and the country with the most people in prison.

I don't believe in god but I do thank him I wasn't born in the USA becuase I think I would gone syco just becuase of the hypocritic way of life.

Like I said I do thank him even if I don't believe in him.. so that would mean I realy don't wanna live in the USA .. so much I would thank a person who aint even real in my thoughts..

but your moving this topic to religion now.. and I don't think this forum want's a relegion based discusion.

I don't believe in god but I do thank him I wasn't born in the USA becuase I think I would gone syco just becuase of the hypocritic way of life.

Hey, I love the US, there may be a lot of bullshit but we don't have to listen to a word of it if we dont want to. Its a land of many a fat person but its a nice place to be.