Bush or Kerry for U.S. president

Ransom

Bush or Kerry  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Bush or Kerry

• Bush
    • Kerry

Who do you want to win presidency for the US? Everyone else outside US... well you can take cheapshots and a vote if you know your politics ;)

The way I look at it:

They are both assholes, Bush didn't work, so might as well pick the other asshole.

just joking.. but I do find the fact that you guys can only select from to sides strange.. that aint democracie (lol @ spelling )

and the fact that not even every one in the usa is allowed to vote makes it even more like some sort of tv show.

I for one am glad I don't live thare becous I don't think I could bare that kinda governament.

/me runs out to fetch a dutch - english dictonary

My vote does to bush, he may be a over religous texan with some kind of speach problem but i still think he makes a better leader for america than Kerry could possibly be. America wants an needs an 'action man' and bush is that, even if it isn't to everyones liking around the world.

I hate bush alot but kerry wouldnt be all that great of a president either i mean yeah hopefully he wouldnt lead us into WW3 like bush will if re-elected but the stuff he would do would be bad and he keeps changing his sides i have noticed when i watch the news. So my opinion is whoever gets elected better not :o this contry anymore!

hehe , WW3 :D , Cant wait

As someone up there said ^^ ,

There both a piece of shit , we have seen that if bush stays for 4 more years he will destroy the nation , not counting all the billions of dollars and lives it has cost to find ONE man , Osama Bin Laden , and guess what ? he's still chillin in his mansion :twisted: ,

So .. I have to vote for kerry , maybe .. well . maybe he'll have more luck , and besides , he has a freaky shaped head ...

well xexor you gotta be honest.. it's hard keeping this convo civilized when the topic of discusion is a unciviliced man like bush..

But the fact I still find funny is that there are only 2 sides to choice from, and the people who can vote swing round like a jojo..

4 years of bush..

hhmm that didn't work,

let's try 4 years of the otherside.

But I shure ashell hope bush wont be the one that get's to try it for another 4 year, becuase I do think he will atleast try and make a ww3.

I don't agree with his actions (read the wars he started) but that wouldn't be a problem if only I saw the logic in them.

Becuase if some one can explain why he atacked Irak..?? I thought alkayda (or how ever you spell that) attacked your country.. so what is he doing in Irak..??

Most of the UN said no to it but he still did it.. and demanded UN support.. Now our soldiers (read dutch) are over there getting killed just becuase Bush and his dad are frustrated they failed 10 years ago..

Aahh well it't the other sidfe of the world.. I shouldn't let this get to me..

just joking.. but I do find the fact that you guys can only select from to sides strange.. that aint democracie (lol @ spelling )

Well, actually there is usually another candidate but they only get like 5-8%.

I voted bush... you guys picked him in the first place so stick with your choice.. :shock:

and yes he :o up but name me more than 2 usa presidents that didn't..?? :twisted:

JFK, Franklin Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt, Washington, Lincoln... all loved by the people.

not counting all the billions of dollars and lives it has cost to find ONE man , Osama Bin Laden , and guess what ? he's still chillin in his mansion :twisted:

DgtaDude , dont get caught up in Bush's try to confuse you.

All the millions of dollars the gov been giving out on military stuff this past 2/3 years have been going to irak.

Only a very small part has been goign to find osama bin laden.( maybe what 10% at the most of militaries and military money?)

compared to the rest in irak.

Remember what kerry said it was Osame Bin laden that attacked USA NOT Irak.

and the people who can vote swing round like a jojo..

4 years of bush..

hhmm that didn't work,

let's try 4 years of the otherside.

LoL at that, but sadly enough your right :P

god DAMNIT people! its spelled IRAQ. WITH A Q.

btw, over here people were going with gas masks all that time when there was a war in iraq, coz sadam had long range balistic missiles all pointed towords, yes, you guessed it, israel. im quite happy that bush was smart enough to actually WIN this one. :roll:

probably the only reason ill go for karry, because MAYBE he'll just try to keep his nose in his own country and leave the other world to do what they wish :roll: .

still, both are quite deadheaded.

god DAMNIT people! its spelled IRAQ. WITH A Q.

In some countries its spellt Irak.

yup..

and on top of that

probably the only reason ill go for karry, because MAYBE he'll just try to keep his nose in his own country and leave the other world to do what they wish .

it's Kerry.. :P like in the ketchup

oohh and abouth the money spent on the war in Iraq and against Osama..

Think abouth the fact Osama's network was build with US tax money.. read your history books, USA spent alot of money in the Alkaida network to give them the means to put up some resistance to the sovjets.. back int he coldwar.

So the cave he is cilling in @ the moment was probalby made and payed with US dollars.. 8)

Well i go for kerry because bush is corupt as they come.He and the american goverment were behind the attacks on the wtc.Now i know there is a lot of ppl who will say this is bullshit but there is too much evidence to say its true.If you can get your hands on the documentry 911/the road to tyrany and you will see all the truth like the bushes and bin laidens have been friends for many years and why did norad get told to stand down on september 11th and also how does a boeing 747 just vanish when it hits the pentagon and not leave any wreckage.You must download that documentry 911/the road to tyrany.It is on suprnova for download so watch it and then call me stupid and that is fine but there is a lot on that movie that makes you think.Why did the wtc 7 building collapse?Because it was rigged with dentornators and so was the other wtc buildings.This attack was allowed to happen because bush needed a excuse to go to war with iraq to get oil :evil:.Here is a web site to look at http://www.911uncovered.com. Thanks for listening.This should not be tolarated.

A lot of good american citizens lost there life's on september 11th for money and power.It sickens me.Thanks :(