Single Player

Ok, so I'm anticipating San Andreas and wanted to get my fix by re-playing Vice City on single player. I used to use my PS2 for single player until my disc somehow went bad, so now I play the PC version. I was wondering if anyone knows of any mods (single player mods - not for MTA) or savegames that will allow me to have all of the benefits of completing the game 100% (extra health, hidden packages, weapon pickups, infinite sprinting, etc.) but still start me at the beginning of the single player game. In essence, I wan't all of the rewards for beating the game to be granted to me as soon as a start a new game. Is this possible? Let me know, please.

To clarify, I am not looking fot a 100% savegame, but for a way to start a new single player game with all the same rewards that one would recieve for completing the game 100%. Basically, I want to be able to start a new game, but have all the items and hidden packages and whatnot, but still be able to play through all of the missions.

i think someone whos good and experienced with scm stuff could do this in less than 5 mins, i cant do that but theres a tool which lets you play all the missions, "mission chooser" or something is its name, so actually you could use a 100% save game and then use this tool if its an option for you

To clarify, I am not looking fot a 100% savegame, but for a way to start a new single player game with all the same rewards that one would recieve for completing the game 100%. Basically, I want to be able to start a new game, but have all the items and hidden packages and whatnot, but still be able to play through all of the missions.

Just sort of an off-the-cuff, wacky, cooky kind of question for ya here...

Why the hell bother playing Single Player at all if you don't want to earn all the rewards? What's the point? Where's the effort? Where's the challenge?

Just sort of an off-the-cuff, wacky, cooky kind of question for ya here...

Why the hell bother playing Single Player at all if you don't want to earn all the rewards? What's the point? Where's the effort? Where's the challenge?

Because I have already achieved all the rewards countless times. The problem with working your way towards the rewards is that by the time you've finished everything - what good are the rewards? There are no missions left to utilize your newfound abilities. That is why I want to have all the rewards from the start of the game, so I can play through all of the missions again, but with all of the rewards one would usually recieve for completing 100%. Get it now?

anyone have a link to this "mission chooser" app?

i wanna sail on the cortez yacht again. thats my favorite mission. (and the cherry popper yard fight)

Yeah that sounds interesting. There's a lot of missions I'd love to try again.

Yeh I like that mission of Cortez's yacht