Stunters Read - Your chance to contribute.

I would like to have those loop de loops and rings of fire from the dirtring and put where the dirt road is near the hyman memorial station. Also, can a hot ring race be possible? If it is, I was thinking it could be set up this way. A person enters the memorial station and waits for another person to come, then when there are enough people the first person who entered types a command to start the countdown or it could be like gta 3 when everytime at 15:00 a race starts.

• 2 weeks later...

IMO adding a few ramps here and there would be nice, but I'd like to see a large new stunt park (outside) with all sorts of large loops, corkscrews, ramps, car crushing pits ect.

I also would love to see an outdoor nascar stadium, with racers in it and a pace car.

A wonderfull outdoor DEMO DERBY ring!!! It should have some small ramps too, so I can land on other cars ect :lol: Dips and bumps here and there are welcome, as a pure flat track would not be as fun.

This to me, would be a lot more fun, then just adding a ramp or 2 here and there. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

long time no see.. still i play mta (only stunt) :D

what i want to say (if it means anything):

i think vc is one big ramp if u can stunt u can stunt everywhere..

...meaning ok there r ramps somewhere...nice.. dont need them...

what i really would like to see are more cars....like :

+ 10 packer

some stingers, cheetahs, infernusesesesss

+ some 4seats(or helis) somewhere

and even more bikes like :

+ 30x pcj

+ 15x sanchez

+ 10x faggio (only 2 in there...as far as i no.. good for loooooong stoppie :D )

scattered round vc near healthspots..

some more health and armor spots, how bout start health and armor 200 ?, no guy shootin at ya anyway

if u goin to put some ramp in infroot the docks as said above might be nice

if someone reads this long maybe offtopic crap off mine... thx for doin :D

in all cases great work u did mta guys ...keep it on.... :!::D

Eagle u dumbnut don't spam this thread.

Isn't there some more suggestions for ramps in VC? come on there are so many spots :P

I doubt, that the MTA team is going to put more ramps in the next release now that it seems so close to release. (Could be months though)

yeah I agree, the small stunt ramps are nothing too exciting. I'd say throw in some HUGE ramps, loops ect.

Also like opiuM is saying- Make a giant long highway that goes sky high! Then when players drive down this, there could be ramps on this, and they crash\tumble thier way down, doing some sick stunts as they are unable to stop once they get going :shock: