Hackers Need To Die

I don't care if this has already been discussed, I'm just pissed right now because every damn server is full of hackers, and I keep buying weapons and as soon as I attack them they have INF health, and then they kill me, collecting whatever weapons I had.

its so annoying, I’m sick of it.

please tell me that the next version 0.4.2? has better cheat detection.

Here's an idea: If blue if a server detects a hacker, make it auto permanent IP BAN, and save to the servers registry encrypted so the server owners can't just restart the server. That'd be nice.

Anyway I'm done ranting, there really needs to be an Anti-mta:mac, because playing MTA is ridiculous.

Id say its almost guaranteed that these people you think are cheating aren't.

Most new players immidiately presume the server is full of hackers when thier Quake3 or CS shooting techniques dont work, or when they see blood splatter on thier target yet no loss of health, or a car 'spawned from nowhere' These and more are issues with the way MTA itself works meaning what you see locally isnt necessarily what is seen in other peoples games. (Also posts such as yours can reinforce the idea that it is in fact cheating, not glitches and the 'incompleteness' of mta) As you gain more in-game experience you will realise that cheaters are in fact pretty rare all things considered.

No, I think he's talking about the "Real" hackers. The ones in PARTYSERVER GTA3 every weekend. The ones where me, an admin, and one of my gang members are all shooting the same person at the same time, and they dont die. I mean circled around them with a shotty, ak47, and an uzi, and they don't lose ANY health. Then, they get in a car, fly 100 ft in the air, and fly away.

Someone like:

Roxanna-Rose

Lil Kim

And this guy that comes and LOGS IN as my frinds name, and hacks. I have a friend who calls himself "THEMAFIA" in the game. This guy comes in, an imposter, and hacks, under my friends name.

Edited by Guest

i always check 3 times before i ban someone, some ppl would even ban someone when they cant hit them with 1 gun.. i try every weapon and then run them over a few times with a car..

even when someone goes with 300mph from time to time doesnt mean hes cheating, it can be lag

you said "after you bought weapons" so i presume you were playing gta3 mta that time, on which server was this?

btw, nowadays i see much more cheating on stunt servers, (maybe coz nobody thinks about to admin them)

I think he was just exaggerating abit, for emphasis. But there are QUITE A FEW hackers in the GTA3 servers, and there are never any admins around when they come in. How about this, just to filter out a couple more hackers, just make it so that on the scoreboard, IP's are posted next to people's names. If there's no admin, just copy the IP, and when the admin comes in, if the hacker cusses out the admin and then leaves, (a usual occurence) then we have the IP at hand.

How about this, just to filter out a couple more hackers, just make it so that on the scoreboard, IP's are posted next to people's names. If there's no admin, just copy the IP, and when the admin comes in, if the hacker cusses out the admin and then leaves, (a usual occurence) then we have the IP at hand.

I think some people would be upset with having their ip revealed for the whole server, especially people with static ones. Its kinda like a break on the person's privacy, yet I would see this feature very useful at times.

btw, nowadays i see much more cheating on stunt servers, (maybe coz nobody thinks about to admin them)

yhe Rebel and I have been hanging out on stunt servers lately, and the almost every night a cheater seems to pop-up. One server even had a rule with cheating only allowed at a certain time, after 23:00 or sumthin. I can't believe they gain anything though when we are so few players to annoy :?

And this guy that comes and LOGS IN as my frinds name, and hacks. I have a friend who calls himself "THEMAFIA" in the game. This guy comes in, an imposter, and hacks, under my friends name.

thats what the nickserv function is for...register your nick and you wont have those problems, one time someone cheated under the nick of one of our members since then i tell everyone in my gang to register their names

and even if you had all ips on the scoreboard it doesnt help much, its not like anyone can say he cheats! and i ban him, i always check out the cheaters ingame before i ban them sometimes i even get to fly in their car as passenger ;P

however, if you think theres never an admin on the party server than you should take a look at other servers where 5 players fly around in their cars

im often on, so is camaro and if you really need an admin come to the mta irc chan, im there if im online

also a good way for a admin to spot speed hackers (if he's on MTA:mA) is to check out the map, if he sees someone flying around with light speed then its most likely a speedhacker, BAM banned :P

also when you notify the admin please do it by pm'ing so that the cheater is unaware that he's being watched ;)

Well yes I was in the Party Server, as well as others but the problem is, is that not that many ppl play gta3mta so usually there are like 3 servers that have ppl in the (party being the most crowded) So it's not like there are alot of options.

Thanks, if there are admins I will report any hackers.

Id say its almost guaranteed that these people you think are cheating aren't.

Most new players immidiately presume the server is full of hackers when thier Quake3 or CS shooting techniques dont work, or when they see blood splatter on thier target yet no loss of health, or a car 'spawned from nowhere' These and more are issues with the way MTA itself works meaning what you see locally isnt necessarily what is seen in other peoples games. (Also posts such as yours can reinforce the idea that it is in fact cheating, not glitches and the 'incompleteness' of mta) As you gain more in-game experience you will realise that cheaters are in fact pretty rare all things considered.

I think its pretty obvious when you have a flame thrower (and yes I know about the last purchased weapon glitch) and you spread flames all around, and they continue moving, firing, without losing health, then its a hacker. Ive torched people before, and you can see their health sink.

especically obvious when you can run over them and they don't loose any

I don't mind carkills that much, since this is GTAMTA, but its annoying when you see a yellow dot on the radar moving 300mph and you get car killed from across the map

I think its pretty obvious when you have a flame thrower (and yes I know about the last purchased weapon glitch) and you spread flames all around, and they continue moving, firing, without losing health

They may not see the flamethrower, if you hadnt changed weapons close to them in the server then to them you may be firing a pistol, or even punching. Then there is lag to take into account, latency can cause your flames to fan out slightly behind them in thier point of view, therefore never actually hitting them. Then theres PC speed, if thiers is slow they may get 'bigger gaps' between each flame- for want of a better description - or even miss some shots altogether if you were jumping/moving and firing in short bursts rather than standing in one place flaming constantly.Again, these are things you will get to appreciate and account for in your day to day play as you get more experienced.

especically obvious when you can run over them and they don't loose any {health}

Again this is primarily caused by lag, either latency or CPU speed casung what you see, hitting them with the car, to be different to what they see, you narrowly missing as they jump or run to one side. It is even possible for you to go thru them without touching them in some cases, if you or they have a nasty spike at that second, causing the car to warp past them. Thats happened to me once or twice and saved my life in gta3 :)

While I understand those explinations perfectly (and they do give me new insite in to mta that I hadnt had before, being away for so long and such)

the the guy I flame throwed I switched from bat (forwhatever reason I had my bat out) to flamer, and he seemed to kill me rather efficiently, so I dont think lag is a problem, however Im definatly more open to suspicion now.

thanks

i encountered this "THEMAFIA", and he was playing with several of yer mafia gang members at the time he was cheating, and the others defended him although several respectable people along with myself had no doubt to his cheating.

Either this person had yer gang fooled even after playing for roughly 45 minutes, or it's really "THEMAFIA" I banned him at the time, And i stand by it.

also a good way for a admin to spot speed hackers (if he's on MTA:mA) is to check out the map, if he sees someone flying around with light speed then its most likely a speedhacker, BAM banned :P

problem with that is the dodo can go pretty damn fast. i have noticed blips racing across my minimap and investigated only to find a dodo.

as far as cheaters go, gtatari is right, gta3 has picked up in the last week or so, and I have found myself staying on the server just to catch as many as i can (i have been away for a few days though). if you want a cheater free game, join a server when a good admin is playing. no amount of anti-cheat code will compare.

Edited by Guest

No, no. It really was an imposter. I proved this by asking questions only the real "THEMAFIA" would know the answers to. It was an imposter, and has been verified by many people. Thanks for banning the fake one :) BTW, when the mafia imposter comes in, my friend has to use "THEMOBSTER" because he didn't register.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the party server needs many admins. Atleast 10. Party server is real fun for me, low ping and lots of people. But the hackers keep me from going there, and there are never any admins. which is why I go to the ozforce server (one person named oO_bubbles_Oo was speed hacking and health hacking, so please investigate this player and ban him if he is caught again).

A major problem is that you really cannot ban hackers because the best thing that MTA can ban on is the IP address. All the hacker has to do after being banned is wait a day or so, then return to the server with a new name and continue hacking. Because most people have dynamic IPs, banning anyone is only a temporary thing.

A major problem is that you really cannot ban hackers because the best thing that MTA can ban on is the IP address. All the hacker has to do after being banned is wait a day or so, then return to the server with a new name and continue hacking. Because most people have dynamic IPs, banning anyone is only a temporary thing.

Can't MTA make something like PunkBuster support , banning on Windows ID number or banning via Hardware ID / Partition ID?

TempEcho

Well reading all these posts took me like 10 freaking mins and i think its upto the admin whu to ban and whu not to.Cause being myself an admin i do allow speed hacks sometimes but when server starts to shake i warn them and not stopped kick them and if still continued BAN them eg.HW-Annonymous and his whole Clan members Who never every play MTA without cheats.

Plus on my Stunt server i also occasionally allow cheaters cause in stunt no real harm is dont to other players but if they start killing other players then they r Kicked off like a Footbal and banned later if no change in them.

Well on Death match server of mine if i even see a hacker or cheater he i kicked without warning and banned with warnings.......

Gta 3 is cool with speed hacks but i dont use them unless the other players allow them so its a democracy on my servers for cheats and hacks..

If they getting annoying then astalavista baby and i be back will result in BAN ....

But i think cheating is menace to the GAMES and Wish People Would be more Honest to themselves and other.

Plus i dont really know if its even possible to Stop Cheats Ever cause Cheats Find their ways and cheats r nothing but manupilation of the Software and r built in every game by the Game Builder for them to test and debug its a matter of time and knowledge that hackers find these signatures and these r then use and are CALLED CHEATS..

So i think Cheats will never go away and Cheater i hope will die out soon if they Realise that Cheating is not Healthy for their and other players health.. :D

Wow Dude have u reached my this last line if yes cool :shock:

Else i guess u dont care about reading do u >?? then why the hell do u come to check posts?? shouldnt u be home watching TV instead??

Read OR Leave :arrow:

personal opinion about post above this one:

1) incorect spelling

2) noobish language

3) missing grammar and stuff like commas , dots and line breaks

4) pretending to be "the man" and "in controll" (

Read OR Leave

etc. etc.

geez i dont post with oxford dictionary in my hand

and wow so u did read the whole pile of shit

u suck more then me i guess