MTAMA Blacklist

Aeron

Adding a blacklist MTA:mA v3.15

This is not a thread to post IP's of hackers/cheaters. Cause you can always give up a IP of a person that gets banned by every MTA:mA used server for a stupid personal reason.

Only if you have very hard proof the person is cheating and more server-admins have the problem.

People who give a false report gets self on the blacklist.

Tell me what you think.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean "proof" like fraps or screeny?

Yes and possible a 'untyped' (IP in the screen/vid) IP of the person.

(Incase you make a false report and give up a IP of a person that is banned because of a personal reason)

tell me if im wrong or not but i beleve it is illegal to give out ip's

also this sort of wide range baining is very easy to take advantage of in the wrong hands

Everyone who messes with MTA gets banned.

I don't think who gives a sh*t if it's illegal or not with cheaters...

I can't download MTAma 3.15 because of a CRC missmatch on mta.blacklist.ini!

Fixed!

tell me if im wrong or not but i beleve it is illegal to give out ip's

also this sort of wide range baining is very easy to take advantage of in the wrong hands

Everyone who messes with MTA gets banned.

I don't think who gives a sh*t if it's illegal or not with cheaters...

I can't download MTAma 3.15 because of a CRC missmatch on mta.blacklist.ini!

Fixed!

Ok thx

this is a fucking crap idea

vac is one thing, those that are banned are positive cheaters, and on top of that theyre banning someones account not something shared like an ip

this system the ONLY GOOD THING THAT CAN POSSIBLY COME OF IT is you might ban one or two cheaters who have static ips. wtf are u gonna do to cheaters who have a dynamic ip, ban the range?

congradulations, this idea flat out sucks and il be the first to say it

this is a fucking crap idea

vac is one thing, those that are banned are positive cheaters, and on top of that theyre banning someones account not something shared like an ip

this system the ONLY GOOD THING THAT CAN POSSIBLY COME OF IT is you might ban one or two cheaters who have static ips. wtf are u gonna do to cheaters who have a dynamic ip, ban the range?

congradulations, this idea flat out sucks and il be the first to say it

Well thats ur opinion ;)

Please remove my form the blacklist and unblock my on msn my msn is [email protected]

Please Aeron

If you are on the list , you are on it for a reason...

I highly doubt it's for cheating though. I know this fellow, though he's irritating and always asking for 'things' (scripts, etc.) I don't see him capable of cheating/modding (I could be wrong though, you can never know a person well enough).

But _if_ this guy is banned for an other reason than cheating than I can explain it in only one way, and that is that Aeron misuses his power he gained by this blacklist to 'solve' personal issues with this guy.

I don't think thats the reason.

Exactly, you don't _think_ that's the reason. But how would you know for sure?

Asking Aeron won't help, he surely won't answer you that he abused his power somewhat (hypothetically speaking). Asking the banned person won't help either, because they generally won't confirm that they were cheating.

Why should Aeron be some sort of an authority on this field? IMHO the only one who could and should decide about banning are the administrators of the server where the ban should be placed.

It's too easy to ban someone for other reasons than cheating that the users of this blacklist might very well not agree with. Sure, this guy can be irritating, but that's a reason to ban him on your own server, not on all servers running this blacklist, simply because the users expect that the banned people are banned for cheating and not for other reasons.

personal opinion: I don't think Aeron would do such a thing. Why would he? Aeron created this mod gor mta btw. , so whats wrong with it if he banned nivko , he has the right. Its just not fair towards nivko , but maybe you are nivko just with another nickname or something.......................................................................................!!!! Didn't saw that one comming , did ya?