Suspected Trainer Usage! :(

Guest KMX-Hoppi

Hey!

We've a problem, this message: "Disconnected: Suspected Trainer Usage". We don't have trainer's or cheats oder everything, how can I disable this? I can play 10-15min and dann we all get the message "Disconnected: Suspected Trainer Usage" and then we must close Vice City and must reconnect! That's shit ... we play Vice City over LAN, with the german 1.1 version, the version 1.0 doesn't work! (Vice City don't opened). And we use MTA 0.4.1 and all have Windows XP! Please help us! :( Look at this pictures:

http://home.t-online.de/home/hoppiq/mta1.jpg

http://home.t-online.de/home/hoppiq/mta2.jpg

-=[sPCQ]=-

Stan

@ Garuzzo

I have search on my PC "Trainer" and there's nothing! :(

What mean "prolly"?

@ [DUI]Freestyle

"Aron" <- this name is not in this Forum, I've searched for it ... what for a file is that? Please help me, I (we) need help! :´(

-=[sPCQ]=-

Stan

Try right-clicking your GTA directory, go to its settings, and making it read only, WITH all its subdirectories and files. if it's what freestyle said, then that should help...

edit: sorry, i think this might make matters worse...

so, you'll have to think. did you ever install a gta mod which required you to turn read-only off in a file? if you did, then you should try making it read-only again... otherwise i dont know...

THX for help, but the same again ... I can play 5min longer then before, but then: "Disconnected, Suspected ..." I've never installed mods on Vice City! Only Vice City and MTA is installed ... plz help me! :(

Stan

I play with a Image, it's okay, or isn't it? It's the same I think, I hate to put the CD in the drive ...

The german version is okay, to play MTA 0.4.1 or?

But I need help! :( PLEASE!!!

Stan

• 2 weeks later...