MTA Blue: Gangland

Guest AlFA#

I don't know if the teams are fleshed out or whatever but here is something I've been doing on and off for the current MTA, which is a mod that lets you play as the gangs. I've stopped for now, knowing the potential with Blue but here is some info on the mod.

- Ability to play as different gangs, like the Haitians, Cubans, Bikers, and the Vercetti gang.

- Each gang will have a unique set of weapons that are representations of their character

- Each gang will have new spawn points and their gang vehicles will be avaliable to you

And the technical part below, I'm looking for a team to help with this project if Blue is released without this sort of stuff in it, it's nothing complicated coding wise but for me it's a bit much to handle but hopefully Blue will allow you to use other models rather than just the ones provided like in MTA now because right now the current process is that I'm replacing the models through the IMG but is alright but would be really tedious for a person who wants to play this. Here is some of the stuff that is more revealing...

VERCETTI FAMILY

Weapons:

Pistol

Uzi

Shotgun

Spawn points:

In and around the Vercetti estate

Vehicle spawn points:

Two black Sentinel XSs parked outside the Vercetti estate alongside a black Limo

COLOMBIANS

Weapons:

Chainsaw

Pistol

Ingram

M4

Spawn points:

The "Apartment 3C" block

Vehicle spawn points:

Two white Admirals parked around the "Apartment 3C" block alongside a black Washington

CUBANS

Weapons:

Bat

Tec9

Ruger

Molotov

Spawn points:

Little Havana block the same one with the three basketball courts situated in the middle and where the gang vehicles are parked outside of

Vehicle spawn points:

Three Cuban Hermes parked around the Little Havana block located opposite the Laundromat in Little Havana

HAITIANS

Vehicles:

Machete

Pistol

Tec9

M4

Spawn points:

Little Haiti, the block where Poulet resides and the Haitian gang headquarters

Vehicle spawn points:

One Voodoo in the default position at Auntie Poulet's place

One Voodoo parked out on the street for easy access to the road

One black burrito parked in gang headquarters alongside another Voodoo

Two green and yellow dirtbikes parked alongside the other two vehicles in gang HQ

STREET PUNKS

Weapons:

Bat

Pistol

Ingram

Ruger

Spawn points:

The north half of Prawn island

Vehicle spawn points:

One gang burrito in the default position by the mansion on Prawn Island

Two other gang burritos parked outside on the street

BIKERS

Weapons:

Pistol

Tec9

Stubby

Spawn points:

In and around the Greasy Chopper in Downtown

Vehicle spawn points:

One angel by the Greasy Chopper

Two angels parked on the street

POLICE

Weapons:

Nightstick

Pistol

Mp5

Shotgun

Spawn points:

The three Police stations scattered around Vice City

Vehicle spawn points:

Police cars and Enforcers avaliable at the Police stations to which the Police spawn at

As you can see this is way more structured than the teams in MTA now, and it should be alot more fun, and the sight of four mobsters driving down the road in their gang car and doing drive-bys on another gang should be awesome.

I don't know if the teams are fleshed out or whatever but here is something I've been doing on and off for the current MTA, which is a mod that lets you play as the gangs. I've stopped for now, knowing the potential with Blue but here is some info on the mod.

- Ability to play as different gangs, like the Haitians, Cubans, Bikers, and the Vercetti gang.

- Each gang will have a unique set of weapons that are representations of their character

- Each gang will have new spawn points and their gang vehicles will be avaliable to you

And the technical part below, I'm looking for a team to help with this project if Blue is released without this sort of stuff in it, it's nothing complicated coding wise but for me it's a bit much to handle but hopefully Blue will allow you to use other models rather than just the ones provided like in MTA now because right now the current process is that I'm replacing the models through the IMG but is alright but would be really tedious for a person who wants to play this. Here is some of the stuff that is more revealing...

VERCETTI FAMILY

Weapons:

Pistol

Uzi

Shotgun

Spawn points:

In and around the Vercetti estate

Vehicle spawn points:

Two black Sentinel XSs parked outside the Vercetti estate alongside a black Limo

COLOMBIANS

Weapons:

Chainsaw

Pistol

Ingram

M4

Spawn points:

The "Apartment 3C" block

Vehicle spawn points:

Two white Admirals parked around the "Apartment 3C" block alongside a black Washington

CUBANS

Weapons:

Bat

Tec9

Ruger

Molotov

Spawn points:

Little Havana block the same one with the three basketball courts situated in the middle and where the gang vehicles are parked outside of

Vehicle spawn points:

Three Cuban Hermes parked around the Little Havana block located opposite the Laundromat in Little Havana

HAITIANS

Vehicles:

Machete

Pistol

Tec9

M4

Spawn points:

Little Haiti, the block where Poulet resides and the Haitian gang headquarters

Vehicle spawn points:

One Voodoo in the default position at Auntie Poulet's place

One Voodoo parked out on the street for easy access to the road

One black burrito parked in gang headquarters alongside another Voodoo

Two green and yellow dirtbikes parked alongside the other two vehicles in gang HQ

STREET PUNKS

Weapons:

Bat

Pistol

Ingram

Ruger

Spawn points:

The north half of Prawn island

Vehicle spawn points:

One gang burrito in the default position by the mansion on Prawn Island

Two other gang burritos parked outside on the street

BIKERS

Weapons:

Pistol

Tec9

Stubby

Spawn points:

In and around the Greasy Chopper in Downtown

Vehicle spawn points:

One angel by the Greasy Chopper

Two angels parked on the street

POLICE

Weapons:

Nightstick

Pistol

Mp5

Shotgun

Spawn points:

The three Police stations scattered around Vice City

Vehicle spawn points:

Police cars and Enforcers avaliable at the Police stations to which the Police spawn at

As you can see this is way more structured than the teams in MTA now, and it should be alot more fun, and the sight of four mobsters driving down the road in their gang car and doing drive-bys on another gang should be awesome.

that is exactly what i was thinking of posting about the other day.

imo, the devs should do this with BLUE, and should have done this with previous versions (instead of making fake gangs with wierd characters - just doesnt make sense to me).

this should be the character selection screen for all regular game modes like deathmatch and team deathmatch.

it can also open up some new game modes where all of the different gangs are against eachother, and you work together with your gangmates to kill everyone else, or maybe defend your gangs territory (think turf wars), or reach other objectives depending on the game mode.

here are some changes i would make:

VERCETTI FAMILY

these should have some sort of melee weapon because the other teams do, or maybe just brass knuckles (if that type of fighting is allowed :D)

COLOMBIANS

why spawn in Apartment 3C? where is their gang territory in single player?

CUBANS

this is good, everything seems even so far.

HAITIANS

that looks good too.

STREET PUNKS

this is good.

BIKERS

good.. stubby makes up for their lack of weapons

as for their vehicles, they should also have some kind of car, instead of just crappy bikes. or an alternative would be to put the PCJ in the glass shop window, so that they can use that.

POLICE

police armory looks good, but there should be two types of police - regular police with FBI, and military along with SWAT. there should actually be 4: SWAT, FBI, police, and military, but i think that would be pushing it.

i think that the devs should be including this into BLUE, as it seems to obvious that it is a better idea to use real gangs...

the cubans spawn should definitly be the diner, as far as the columbians go, IMO the most appropriate place is the docks where it seems all the drug deals go down with helicopters.

you forgot to mention the smaller gangs in sp like Leo the chef and his boys, love fist, you cant forget the mafia boys or that women gang that you steal the money plates from. man, for such a small town, there are a lot of gangs.

The apartment 3C is a SCARFACE reference, if you watch the movie, the Colombians stay in there and that's where I got the idea from, the docks would be a good idea too. Other gang I might include are...

Forelli family (the Mafia at the end, they'd spawn at the Airport)

Too many gangs = bad idea, imo. I'd only do the big players.

I'd like to have the Bikers strictly have access to Angels, they're Bikers that's their thing. They can get a car though but they should start off with bikes.

Btw, the Colombians are Diaz's gang, they spawn at Starfish until you wipe them out.

Good dat there will be no M60 cuz it is bugged as hell!

But I also hope so DEV's will improve shot's, especially stubby...

And I'm happy dat DEV's are looking in Gang life of MTA, cuz it's n00bish and lamish a lot... but it is caused by dat they dunno bout MTA in technical and "BUGological" side...

(but (next :])) At all DEV's do a lot as hell, cuz they cause GTA to Net's life. HOOAH!

I like ur idea's but u should do this

When a gang takes over anothers gang spawn point that gang will now spawn at cherry poping.(or what ever it was called) and if two gangs have there base tookin over they will also spawn there so u would have to surivive then try too take ur base back and also there should be a base that is not tookin over wich could be like a house far away from all the spawn points wich no1 ownes so every one tries to get it.

I like ur idea's but u should do this

When a gang takes over anothers gang spawn point that gang will now spawn at cherry poping.(or what ever it was called) and if two gangs have there base tookin over they will also spawn there so u would have to surivive then try too take ur base back and also there should be a base that is not tookin over wich could be like a house far away from all the spawn points wich no1 ownes so every one tries to get it.

Eazier said than dunn.

I might give a gang, some RPGs, I dunno, they seem like a cool gang weapon. Anyway what's with Blue I don't think I'll do this if it's not released soon.

Maybe instead of the gangs from VC, this mode could have gangs from GTA3, or even gangs from both game.

--------------Liberty City gangs:

-Columbian Cartel

Weapons: chainsaw, pistol, tec9, ruger

Spawn: Airport terminal C(this terminal near military base)

Car: sanchez bike, Cartel Cruiser from (from gta3) or suitable car from Vice City (like BF Injection)

-Diablos

Weapons: baseball bat, python, uzi, molotov's coctails

Spawn: North Downtown

Car: Diablos Stallion (from gta3) or suitable car from Vice City

-Hoods

Weapons: baseball bat, colt45, uzi, molotow's coctails

Spawn: North Point

Car: PCJ600, some nicely skinned vans

-Leone Family

Weapons: colt45

Spawn: there is a big building with a pool behind it located near actual secret service spawn point

Car: Limousines, Mafia Sentinels (from gta3) or suitable car from Vice City (sentinel XS)

-Triad

Weaps: baseball bat, colt45, mac10, molotow's coctails

Spawn: square in front of 8-balls bomb shop in docks

Car: Triad Fish Van(from gta3) or suitable car from Vice City

-Yakuza

Weaps: katana, colt45, tec9

Spawn: Hyman Condo

Car: Yakuza Stinger (from gta3) or suitable car from Vice City

-Yardies

Weapons: machete, python, ruger

Spawn: Ocean View Street or maybe a pool behind a building at north end of this street

Car: Yardie Lobo (from gta3) or suitable car from Vice City

-----------Vice City Gangs:

-Biker Gang

Weapons: knife, python, stubby shotgun

Spawn: South Downtown

Car: Angel, Bobcat (?) and maybe a FlatBed :D

-Cubans

Weapons: Chainsaw, colt45, mac10, ruger

Spawn: try to guess :P

Car: Cuban Hermes

-Haitans

Weapons: Machete, python, ruger, molotov's coctails

Spawn: Little Haiti

Car: Voodoo

-Street Wannabes

Weapons: Knuckles, Baseball Bat, colt45, mac10

Spawn: Prawn Island

Car: Gang Buritto, Faggio :D

-Vercetti's Gang

Weapons: chainsaw, python, m4, molotov's cockroachs :D

Spawn: Vercetti's Estate but i am not sure about it (vercettis estete is more suitable for Leone Family)

Car: Sabre, Sabre Turbo, Stinger, Limousine

-----------Miscilianeous gangs:

-Golf Players

Weaps: golf bat (sorry i dont know what is the name of it in english language)

Spawn: Leaf Links Club

Car: Caddy

-VCPD

Weaps: armor, nightstick, colt45, shotgun

Spawn: Every police Station

Car: police car

-FBI

Weaps: nightstick, colt45, mp5

Spawn: Police Station in Downtown

Car: FBI rancher, FBI washington

-SWAT

Weaps: armor, nightstick, colt45, m4, grenades

Spawn:Police Station in Downtown and this south from Malibu club

Car: Police Enforcers, Police Maverick

-Maybe Russian Mafia?

You can make "Mad Priests Gang" :P Spawn in church somewhere south from Pole Position Club :D. In the name of of God of course. (Joke)

You can put cars and skins of the GTA3 gangs to VC.

Remember everything can happen in computer game :D you can even make Alien Gang, green skined guys armed with laser pistols... :D but i think it would be too much for a normal player ;)

Hmm, it is a collosal amount of gangs :/, but you can still make even only most favourited gangs from both games... lets say three from VC, three fram GTA3, Police, FBI (it is example only)

edit:

one another thing: Players could see on map other players ONLY if they are members of same gang (i know that this is possible), and make somethink with Nicknames 'coz player can see a nickname of enemy even if he is behind a wall. If it would be impossible game could get a very nice sneaky fight (hide and seek with weapons :D, i am playing MTA often with friends with HUD, MAP, and Nicknames turned off (only as secret service i nthis "mode" if we can call it that), it is a great fun.

No more spaz!! it's n00bish... sam as minigun... but sniper rifles shud b nice...if they will b...

No worries, it should all be configureable in MTA:Blue :wink:

so it means dat Admin can even configure when da weapons will b on map, same as cars etc?

lol, I heard bout it in GTAT in my interview wiv DracoBlue, it sounded very optimistic but as we can c... yep, nuthin 2 add...

hope u will do dis well Dev guys...mayb I just quit da Scene but I want MTA to b very good and playable mod, HOOAH!

• 4 weeks later...

The gangs should be:

Maffia: Vercetti + columbian cartel

The Hood: Haitan + cubans

Hooligans: Punks + Bikers

Police: Police + security guys

Government: FBI + Swat

Army: army

You should be able to choose different skins per gang.

maffia:

- tommy vercetti (leader)

- diaz (sidekick of leader)

- maffia soldier

- comlumbian soldier

spawn = mansion, airport

The Hood:

- auntie poulet (haitan) (leader)

- umberto robina(sidekick of leader)

- cuban gang member

- haitan gang member

spawn = hatian hide out, cuban cafe

Hooligans:

- Big mitch baker (the guy from the biker club [cant remember his name] ) (leader)

- punk

- biker member

spawn = biker club, the malibu

Police:

- Leader of police

- police officer

- security guy

spawn = various police stations

Government:

- Ken Rosenburg (???) ( is leader)

- swat member

- fbi member

spawn = star fish island ( some villa not the movie studios ), Ken rosenburg's office

Army:

- Phil cassidy (leader)

- army soldiers

spawn = army base, harbor

Note: Only ONE person per gang can be leader. And TWO can be sidekick of leader.

It would be cool if you could choose where to spawn.