Seats in cars

Gtatari

I think the limo should be able to hold more than 3 other ppl.. what if you want to cruise with a gang of ten? In reality limos can hold that much.. I think it would be cool to have limos that can hold your entire gang.

Also passenger cars could technically hold 3 in the back seat.

Another cool option would be able to see first person in the car, so you can look at the back of a seat or out the windsheild (of course the graphics wouldnt be great, but it would be cool)

with Racer_S's camera hack you can make your own camera views, just google for it, check gta modding sites or go to the "other mods section"

But he wanted it in mta and you can't mod in mta.

Are you telling him to use mods in mta? :shock::lol:

youre allowed to use the cam hack in mta since it "only" changes cameras

• 2 weeks later...

Another idea, would be to remove the collistion for the back door of the triad trucks so like 10 ppl can jump in the back.

i know they could slide out.. but not as long as the walk the direction of the truck.

also: when you get in as a passenger, you get in the car and mta switches gta in to drive mode (but doesnt allow you to control.. hey sounds like the idea I proposed long before beta 3 :wink: ) anyway it would be cool if gta wouldnt get in car mode, yet it was first person (and you still moved with the car) becaues then you could poke a flammer or ak or stubby out the window and do some serious damage... afterall thats why you call the passenger seat "shot gun"