[MOD]GTATournament: online Multiplayer (GTA San Andreas)

Toreno

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasting everyones time, its not like anyone will break down and say GTAT is better.. :roll:

Yeah... otherwise we wouldn't be here. I'm not flaming Draco, and he's done a great job, but if I preferred GTAT, I'd be on the GTAT forums now, not the MTA ones.

bump, dont bother, this guy obviously has differant views then us,

and wither or not he thinks it, he is flaming MTA.

go talk some shit on your own forum.

wasting everyones time, its not like anyone will break down and say GTAT is better..

im not going anywhere, if you dont like my opinion, then thats your problem. and i never said that gtat is better than mta right now, but i believe it will be better. btw it doesn't matter which one is the best, but when somebody criticises GTAT, i just criticise mta.(not flaming like opium and the rest of the anti gtat ppl did)

and btw, the big DIFFERENCE between gtat and mta is, GTAT improves all the time, check the changelog, lots of bugs have been fixed, but MTA doesnt improve so fast, (look at version 0.2.2 , 0.3 and 0.4(1), all same core, thats why ). the only thing is that the GTAT needs to expand, so dracoblue doesnt have to do all the work

^^That sounds for me like your saying that gtat is better then mta.

Which we all know , at this moment isnt true.

No , opinion is something which in any way that is said it can be true, like if your saying you like red and i say i like blue,thyr two different things,but they are both tru ,that is a opinion , not saying something everyone knows is wrong ( even you).

Everybody knows that at this moment mta is better then gtat ( even dracoblue, altought he would obviously not say that)

Most people in here havent been flaming gtat, they have been talking about the problems/errors/anoyonnces about gtat :crashes,unsyncnes,not being able to work on some peoples machine.

All these things dont sound like flame to me that sounds like problems that people are having with the mod.

What everyone is arguing about/with is you] and your negativity You have been proven wrong time and time again, but you still deny it and try to ignore it and keep on talking down on mta.

And its like i have said before in here, you have taught yourself so much that mta is crap and is shit and all that stuff , that no matter what we say,do or show you you will not budge.

maybe you cant read, but all im saying is, GTAT is improving fast(since 0.5e), maybe you should read the changelog over and over, and read the progressupdate at the news section.

Which we all know , at this moment isnt true.

that sentence isn't true. that mta was more popular at that time, doesn't make it the better mod now does it?

Everybody knows that at this moment mta is better then gtat ( even dracoblue, altought he would obviously not say that)

like i said, you're wrong. MTA was more popular, which means more ppl preferred MTA, but it still doesn't mean that it is the better mod.

You have been proven wrong time and time again, but you still deny it and try to ignore it and keep on talking down on mta.

again, you're wrong. because we all have a different opinion. so you can't say that you've proven that my opinion is wrong, because that would be bullshit. you haven't proven me wrong with the use of facts, so where did you get that from? you're not even able to anyways.

Edited by Guest

As I allready mentioned the current gtat releases are beta-versions and have to be tested before we(gtat-team) release a final version.

So don't be sad if something isn't working and some features aren't in final releases (because the betatest had shown that they aren't working).

The latest MTA release is something already betatested and that's why released to the public. They make closed beta tests and we make open ones. Thats the difference and thats the reason why some people who just want to play should take MTA (install and go) (or the final gtat-releases like 0.3 was) and people who want to help the development and improve the current gtat beta versions should play gtat beta releases.

Cu, Draco

PS: I hate flaming, I just try to be objective :-D

• 2 weeks later...

I think Draco does a great job. But probably the only thing which keeps me from playing GtaT is that it doesn't fit around Vice City MTA does. It changes the directory structure and files so much. I would prefer it if GtaT would dynamically load what it needed to, and then take away its changes after you have finished a game.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a month and a half since an update in the change log

Changes on Sep 28 2004

Passwordprotection

posted by DracoBlue

Changes on Sep 24 2004

Car Position/Rotation/Speed is now faster and more secure synchonized

Cars are now synchronized with same method like the pickups are. (faster, and more stable/secure)

posted by DracoBlue

Changes on Sep 18 2004

Tested and Implemented VCS with "Capture the Gang Car"-Game-Mode

• 1 month later...
ok GTAT o.5 F will be released soon, and as far as i know LOTS of bugs have been fixed, i hope that its the answer to all anti GTAT ppl, who dont have respect for the mod (try to create one yourself, and when its released how would you feel if I tell you it a worthless piece of shit? if you respect mta, then respect the other mods as well)

anyway there is also a new gamemode in gtat, called capture the gangcar, (could be cool for clanwars). and a better netcode and better syncronisation.

maybe it wont be as succesfull as i hope, but still its just version 0.5 F! not the final 0.5 version, so dont compare it with mta 0.4.1(also there are lots of other reasons why you shouldnt)

AMEN! 8)

You created GTAT? Wow i have to say that this is some good work!