[MOD]GTATournament: online Multiplayer (GTA San Andreas)

Toreno

ok GTAT o.5 F will be released soon, and as far as i know LOTS of bugs have been fixed, i hope that its the answer to all anti GTAT ppl, who dont have respect for the mod (try to create one yourself, and when its released how would you feel if I tell you it a worthless piece of shit? if you respect mta, then respect the other mods as well)

anyway there is also a new gamemode in gtat, called capture the gangcar, (could be cool for clanwars). and a better netcode and better syncronisation.

maybe it wont be as succesfull as i hope, but still its just version 0.5 F! not the final 0.5 version, so dont compare it with mta 0.4.1(also there are lots of other reasons why you shouldnt)

AMEN! 8)

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he should concentrate on making a actually GOOD version, in stead of releasing the whole alphabet for 0.5

those versions with a letter are being used to create a smooth final version, and everybody can test the beta beta versions and report bugs, in stead of just a small betatest for a small group

then you c what people thought of the last version it was crap.

as you can see , i've already posted my opinion there
then you c what people thought of the last version it was crap.

Hope this one is better and finnaly supports multiplayer

multiplayer is already supported, its just buggy, but check the changelog
he should concentrate on making a actually GOOD version, in stead of releasing the whole alphabet for 0.5

When you've made a working stable multiplayer mod, then say that.

Good luck to gtaT, no matter how many letters of the alphabet they go through.

hey attitude guy, i'm just saying he SHOULD do that, this way he wont get more players, certainly sure about that

THk goodness someone has a brain and i must agree. If u played mta lately it's unstable too. SO STOP ,it's hard to make a multiplayer mod.

I do agree with Smithers there. A better way of phrasing it that would have offended fewer people would be: "I believe that GTAT would benefit from an extended developmental period in which stability could be targeted."

well yes, but i'm not good at omplicated english words :P

and dust, yes, mta IS unstable, but atleast it works good for the rest, can't say that about gtat

THk goodness someone has a brain and i must agree. If u played mta lately it's unstable too. SO STOP ,it's hard to make a multiplayer mod

so stop making mp mods that can't be playable...

I started playing th efirst gtat and mta, and along the 2 devs mods, gtat is really behind. crash more than mta, less synced than mta...there is good tyhings on gtat, but its really unplayable :\, waiting for the real 0.5 final....still around 98% from 1 year... i f he can put the counter more around 30% its will be more real...not an attack of any sort, just my opinion of an gta player.

and dust, yes, mta IS unstable, but atleast it works good for the rest, can't say that about gtat

dont compare GTAT 0.5e with mta 0.4.1 , but compare it with mta 0.4.1 in an earlier status (used in some small public betatests), and btw, the big DIFFERENCE between gtat and mta is, GTAT improves all the time, check the changelog, lots of bugs have been fixed, but MTA doesnt improve so fast, (look at version 0.2.2 , 0.3 and 0.4(1), all same core, thats why ). the only thing is that the GTAT needs to expand, so dracoblue doesnt have to do all the work

dont compare GTAT 0.5e with mta 0.4.1 , but compare it with mta 0.4.1 in an earlier status (used in some small public betatests), and btw, the big DIFFERENCE between gtat and mta is, GTAT improves all the time, check the changelog, lots of bugs have been fixed, but MTA doesnt improve so fast, (look at version 0.2.2 , 0.3 and 0.4(1), all same core, thats why ). the only thing is that the GTAT needs to expand, so dracoblue doesnt have to do all the work

belive it or not, but somehow, in the betatests mta wasa bit better than when released..

belive it or not, but somehow, in the betatests mta wasa bit better than when released..

Just like GtaT was more stable and fun during ITS beta tests.

yes, thats GTA 3 mta 0.4.1( much improvement) , i said that before :wink: and opium, dont flame me lil boy(read the RULES), grow up, shut up, and say something useful. BTW i didn't say that mta hasn't been improved, read my post.

Geplaatst: Zo Okt 17, 2004 12:30 pm Onderwerp:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats not the point, the point is, GTAT is improving fast, but look at version mta 0.2.2 then look at mtavc 0.4.1 , i dont see much improvement

Also I'm not saying that mta is crap, it isnt, but it hasn't improved much, because of the same core, blue will be better, at least thats they say. GTAT 0.5e isnt good i know, but i checked the changelog, and a lot of thinks have been fixed, and i've seen a lot of screens displaying new features.( and if you dont want to say something USEFUL about GTAT opium, then get outta here)

but look at version mta 0.2.2 then look at mtavc 0.4.1 , i dont see much improvement

and do not call me a boy or i will utter words onto this page you have not seen before, let alone understand.

EDIT: and the point is, MTA has improved much, this new core took time, on the old core, improvments were there.

like, stubby fix, which stopped some glitchers...

(apperantly the fact MTA does not want them to use glitches isnt enough proof that it is bad. go figure :roll: )

and the very nice SYNCED walking, driving, all that, and smoother the 0.2.2.....way smoother.

ive played GTAT, how many people are on thier servers?

about 4 at a time.

and even if i do get somone ingame, nothing is synced.....i cant even see anyone ingame.

bottom line, where do you get off saying anything about MTA when you are backing up GTAT?

just check the changelog from the gtat site, GTAT 0.5e is 3 months old, and yes the new core will be a big improvement. but im talking about what we have right now, and whats fixed right now, and GTAT has been improved a lot in just 3 months!!!!, in compare to mta in almost 1 year with the same core(and now lets stay ontopic and stop this discussion, because its clear that you prefer MTA, and i prefer the next release of GTAT 0.5F)

Ok this lance guy is talking bad about mta without him even noticing it :/ maybe its become commen to him after saying/thinking like that for so much.

Anyways i just took a look at the gtat changelog to see what lance keept poiting at and i still dont see what all the fuss is about , most of the changes i see there are technical things , which not all people would notice,, or even know what they are .

Anyways let me try and show you what the improvements were in each release.

mtavc 0.2 :

No more sliding around on the floor

New Chatbox added

Nametag and healthbar

Passenger support

Character selection screen

Scoreboard

Anti trainer/cheat System

Improved netcode ( up to 50%)

Much improved score/kill system

Key Binding System with optional Screenshot Key

Bug fixes ( to make it apear a lot so lance can see diference ill do like this)

Bug1

Bug2

Bug3

Bug4

MTAvc 0.2.2 ( was acctually only a patch)

Major crash fix on some UE that were insistent.

Stuntmode added

MTA VC 0.3

Walking and running animations

New aiming system that improves the shooting accuracy

Better anti-cheat and trainer protection

Improved smoothness (especially in car, due to the fixed backwheel problem)

Advanced in-/outgame chatting system (some nice IRC functions added like /slap, /me, and PM ability)

Updated MTA client and Admin client look

Lots of bugfixes (including backwheel, mentioned above)

Bug 5

bug 6

bug 7

bug 8

MTA VC 0.3r2(was only a patch)

Fixed the big radar bug .

MTA 0.4.1

An all-new GTA3MTA,

Spectator mode,

Synchronised weather,

Synchronised time,

New career in place of racer,

Admin+

Bug 9

Bug 10

Bug 11

Bug 12

And a few more stated in the manual.

MTA 0.4.1(This was a patch)

Fix on a big bandwith issue.

Now , i dont know about you , but i can see a lot of differences.maybe you need glasses or somethign , but anyways, dont say that mta doesnt/didnt improve again, and if you do think that , i suggest you read what i just wrote above and remind yourself of how much it imporved/imprves eachtime.

Now about gtat, well gtat hasnt really released a version which seems playable and enjoyable yet, some might say that that is because its in beta , and then you compare it to mta and say its better, remember mta is also beta,as of this moment we can not compare gtat to mta simply because gtat is runnign in the back, gtat still has a lott more to do ahead, and if they keep on going work hard,expand on the team ( seriously needed here) they will become better , im sure if gtat does not die ( not saying it will) , that theyr will be a time when we can fairly compare gtat to mta.

what im trying to make clear via the changelog is: most, if not ALL big bugs from the 0.5e version have been fixed. and also, what i meant with not much improvement is, MTA 0.4.1 has a lot of new features in compare to mta 0.2, but those new features arent always worked out well. i know its beta, and i've said before that its not possible to compare MTA 0.4.1 with GTAT 0.5(e). but im just saying that the GTAT team , is creating from almost nothing, something that will kick ass. there are some nice sync features allready:

*enter the car animation

*fistfighting

and im not ANTI mta, i played mta for half a year, and i've enjoyed it. i hope the new core will be as good as they say