[MOD]GTATournament: online Multiplayer (GTA San Andreas)

Toreno

Once a few bugs are fixed, (radar(can be fixed easily) sync, etc). I think the netcode needs some work to, or it must be the servers. Most servers I go to make me crash on the nvidia screen because someone is on my name, or the server's ports are closed or the server is offline. No one was on my name, and the server was online.

Are you sure it's not the fact that the server page might not have been updated to include the addition of new players? I'm not sure how often it updates.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad he released this.

Me and Nutz drove around a bit and we flew cars after getting in the dodo...

I don't know how Dracos finished product will stack up against the other finished products but until we have another option this is the only way to play SA online and it serves it's purpose.

I think it's more stable than his VC efforts and I like how it acts like a trainer and doesn't mess up my SA install...

With a game as big as SA I don't want to have to have 6 installs of it like I do now for VC.

Good job DB

i have to admit it was fun playing sa online for the first time

i guess it is sync, and its a beta so there is a lot to see yet.

but so far, i got annoyed how when you crash it takes the client along with it, you have to restart it repeatedly. and the servers seem to be really unstable. the chatting is a little dodgy, if oyu hold a key for a few split seconds it repeats it. i was also chating on irc while playing gtat and i noticed they intefere with each other - lots of my text in irc was echo'd into gtat. sometimes there are stream read errors which make you minimize gtasa, close all of the errors then maximise(draco says this is a simple problem and he forgot to remove them). the car spawning is also a little odd. so far ive spawned quadbike "quad" pcj600 "pcj" cheetah "Cheetah" freeway "freeway".

i have to admit, i did have a little fun exploring LC with freinds. but i just think its a little to buggy for liking.

• Moderators

Agreed with Talidan.

Actually when i saw this it was something like: What the fux0rz the first SA MP MOD!!!. And yes, I enjoyed a lot playing it but it's so buggy atm for saying it is stable.

gtaT Update - Survey for devshot-release

We want to thank all testers, who participated in the stress-tests last weekend.

Thanks to all sites, which posted news about us and helped to promote our online mod.

What brought this release?

It was great to see GTAT in action. I tested...

Full Up Date At http://www.gtaT.org .. ;)

looks like Dacro need some help..

(any GTA Modder that can help go here).

2. If you are thrown back after nvidia-screen appears, you have to know that this happens, when nick is in use/ server is offline, or you can't connect to the server. I'll add a message for what happend in next devshot-release.

Thank God.

Also, did you find that after a while you couldn't spawn cars?

well, draco is wrong, im sad to report.

me and a friend were spawning cars (never using SA spawned ones)

and we + server still crashed.

Hi s0beit!

This is true, we found an other nasty reason why it crashes, will be fixed in next devshot. At the moment we are figuring the bugs out, and solve them, so you can play without those disturbing bugs.

But the main-reason, why it crashs is really, that someone uses parking cars/airplanes, and this needs to be solved!

See you,

DracoBlue

Ok, for those of u who arent sure what gtat is like, i made a vid with fraps today of me kevuwk driver and jax, showing various vehicles...

download it HERE

its a fair size, 5 mins long.

hope u like it ;D

Alot of UVA have been playing this, this past week, and once you get into it, it's loads of fun :D

..don't get put off by the few crashes and "stream errors".

gtaT Update - GTAT-Devserver

The gtat server will be online sometimes again.

There are no special times, I'll edit this post if it is on.

Current status : OFFLINE

gtat-url : not online

Please download (after GTAT is installed on your machine) the new gtat.rar and paste the included gtat.dll into your GTAT-Client directory. (Please backup your old gtat.dll)

This dll will be updated as soon as there is a new dll, so please see this as preview for upcoming devshotrelease and no release yet.