1. 1. How far did jou jump the PJC600?

• -100 ft
    • 100-150ft
    • 150-200ft
    • 200-250ft
    • 250-300ft
    • 300-350ft
    • +350ft

I managed to get 295ft on the bike but i wasn't tryin hard.. but i have found out not to use the stairs going up the side of the buildings to get maximum distance but to use the small wooden pillers in the allyways. Then you could easyly get over 300ft i recon.. :twisted:

hey what do we win with this small Competition anyways.. an advanced copy of MTA.. haha :D only joking.. i wish.. i'v gotta start practicing jumps with this super fast bike..after work.. :lol:

Oh one thing.. i'v seen on other pics that you can pop wheelies and stuff.. whats the default key for that..

i havent tryd it on pc but on ps2 all u had to do is press the back button and accelarate.

and u can do an endo too by just going fast press foward and brake and u had to press square i think that was handbrake or sumthin.

Thanx Dude.. ill try it tonight after work

• 1 month later...

hmm - i can dcc a pic of one via irc, or add a pic as one to my irc background, but in the chatroom? - does this count?

=__%
0--0

that has to be the worst ascII anim of a bike ever. thuogh ive had plenty of laughs using simple irc anims to tell a stroy in a chat room.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

( / . . \ )

( | > | )

( \ ~~ / )

~~~~ ~~~

/ \

/ /____Y_____\ \

/ \ / \

/ / \ \

////\/ \/\\\\

/ \

/ \

-------------------------

| / \ |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

/ | | \

-------- --------

i made that one myself(i was really bored)