Word-warn

MTA-Fan

It's quite simple for it to just say from admin a warning but if you want a system that kicks after 3 warnings for example it's slightly more complicated.

For a simple warning system:

alias mta.text {
 if (CRACK isin $3-) mta.say $1 
 elseif (OTHERWORD isin $3-) mta.say $1 
}

under mta.text

elseif (( crack isin $3-) { 
 mta.slap $1 $2 
 mta.say $1 Stop talking abouth cracks
}

you can change: slap to any other command like kick or ban

crack to every other word

and if you got a admin log ina nd you still want to be able to say the word with out being kicked or slapped use this:

under mta.text

elseif (( crack isin $3-) && (%isadmin. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ]  == false && %ismember. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ] == false )) { 
 mta.slap $1 $2 
 mta.say $1 Stop talking abouth cracks
}

not shure but summit like this

under mta.text

elseif ($read(badwords.txt,w,$3-)) {
   mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) stop using bad words..!!!
   mta.slap $1 $2
 }

make a file called badwords.txt and place all words int here.. every word a new line. and place that file in your mirc folder

but I don't know that much abouth how the script handles the file.. but I can think of the amount of work it is for mirc to read the file every time some one says something.. in other words I think it would make your script react very slowly.

elseif (( lag isin $3-) && (%isadmin. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ]  == false && %ismember. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ] == false )) { 
 mta.slap $1 $2 
 mta.say $1 Stop complaining
}

that is what I have in our script.. think if you want to add words just put them behind lag with a space inbetween.

That way the script doesn't have to acces any other file if you get my drift.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to do this?:

Some one swears. A message comes up saying;

You have been word-warned. Two more warnings and your kicked; Reason: Swearing/insulting whatever.

Then the next time it says Two more warnings and your kicked;

Then if they swear again, they are kicked. So similar to the !warn system, but its seperate and automatic.

Thanks

Jamie