vid: Digging Up the Corpses

Woah very nice video. Very, very good stunts in it. 8)

I only didn't liked the music but thats just taste.

I especially liked the stunt where you went from stoppie into grind. Very awesome stuff.

I give it a 8.7/10. To bad you lost the world-record already mate.

Ow and keep up the VERY good work my man. :D

This is awsome, just 1 question, how the hell did you do that straight backflip? 10/10 from me man!

Pauze the game (ESC) and type "BIGBANG"

Its a bit lame since its cheated but looks good though. :P

omg i didnt realise thats hwo u guys did it...... :lol: lol now i know.

This vids got soem gd results so heres wat i think :)

Id giv it an 9.4 overall becz this is a great vid :P

Edited by Guest

BY FAR the best video i have ever seen made for GTA :shock:. Torn takes second place now on my list 8). and.. oh man, this makes my upcoming vid look pathetic. i have nothing more to say... :twisted:

how long did it take you to make it?

EDIT: i just watched it 3 more times, and all i can say is WOW. brilliant editing, awesome theme (digging up the corpse, along with the music), and most importantly, the best stunts ive ever seen. i just dont see how anyone can give it under 9.5/10 :?.

it gets a 10/10 from me.

PS: how many attempts does it take you to pull off one of those mad spins? isnt it true that all there is to it, is making a wheelie when you hit the vehicle? if so, i imagine it must take many tries, because i never got a spin over 3000 degrees, and i played around with it a lot.

PS2: how many tries does it take to do a jump-land.on.rail-grind stunt? does it happen just by luck? because it just seems impossible to me.