ok, what u think about nades

Brophy

A glitch?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. A glitch?

• yes
    • no

tmm called us glitchers cuz they defended cortez car park (underground) so we threw nades on the road killing them so they paused called us glitchers , its the same if someone is the other side of a wall and throw a nade by the wall, it kills u the other side, i wanna see what u think, its how the game is designed, not a mta glitch

thats how the game was designed and i dont think you could make a mod so that cols block explosions, of course it can be annoying but if you cant accept it than the discussion will never end...

omg you hit me with the bat thru the wall! HAX!

so in the end we would basicly have to remove all melee weapons all explosive and fire weapons....and at the very end we would have to remove all guns since you can shoot thru walls with them....GREAT! dm w/o guns! o_O wanna turn mta into some destruction derby? no thx we already have enough of that in gta3..

gangs just have to set rules before the gw or whatever..tadaa problem solved

The fact that explosions an fire go through walls is because of GTA itself, nothing to do with MTA. If people complain that fire an explosions go through walls an whine an moan and refuse to play because of it then its just stupid, it IS part of GTA:VC.

Unlike somethings i.e glitches and cheats which are NOT part of the actual game VC itself.

And anyway, our TmM match, they never said anything before the match.

too annoying, I dont ever use em, I like to be more fair in a battle, a game :) . I think they should have taken em out along with the spas, no real talent is needed to use those and thats one reason why it went, same for nades really in my opinion, although I think an spas was more easy to dodge without getting knocked down since you can see the attacker, his weapon, and it being fired quite easily compared to a little lob of an nade which was lobbed from the next room, the road above, the roof of a building etc.

same applies for the flamethrower and molotovs although they do not knockdown, and you can get in a vehicle to put em out.

as for the "glitch" part of the nades, I've seen this yelled on two different events, when its used to kill through a wall, and secondly when someone spits out like 20 of them at once, and that sucks badly.

its not the same m8.

As u shud know, hardly any clans use nades :? . is it not the same as shooting thro a wall (which is possible(as most know) is that not a glitch when the person ur shooting @ has got a nice range shooting @ pepl who he can actually see, and u kill him. Its the same with nades.... come on m8, u must admit, wat chance have we got. int eh clanwar all i ehard were explosions not gunfires, it must of been intended.

1. Its not only TmM that called u glitchers, just going on ur forum, i saw UA members complaining. the last 2 matches u played ( i think).

2. Cud this not of been put on YOUR forum rather than THIS forum, like u mentioned in our private section wen u critisised us. :wink:

3. The fact that you have made this post gives the overall topic an advantage of the poll, so u have stated ur post and not given any1 else a chance o state there in return. :P

Oh pleaz....... I liked VCES @ 1 point. wats dis world comming to?

I think a more decent topic wud be....... What is glitching.

Dont flame, im sure me nor u want banned.

TmM_Ryan

ryan, UV have nothing to do with this thread, this thread is about killing ppl through a wall with nades which wasnt done in the UV match, i think u are just using UV as a excuse to back u up, im not gonna explain UV, u can view it all here http://bb.vces.net/index.php?showtopic=823

so ryan has everything to do with it him being tmm.. the gang you naded thru the wall..

Look if you start a poll like this you have to accept peoples opinions.. even if they are the oposite of yours..

and all you done so far in this thread is tell every one that voted or posted that they think it's a glitch that they are wrong.. ???

It is part of the game.. but most people consider it a glitch (look @ the result of your own poll)

So when you guys go into a match stating the rules on your own forum, and them same rules being copyed to ours telling every one NOT TO GLITCH..

well then what do you expect us to do when we all got killed with nades thu a wall.. You expect us to say.. he nice that was a glitch but hey you made the rules your selfs please do change them on us with out previos notice..??

I can live with everything int he game, chopper kills car kills nades flames..

but like l2ebel stated make rules in advance.. problem solved..

atleast we thought it was..

like I said in the other post, makeing the rules your self and changing them to your own advantage is what sucks.. and that is why we all disagree with you, and are not willing to have a "friendly" match with you guys.

Simple aight.

Personally, I feel that making this topic was a bit ridiculous. My gang was not complaining about the explosions you were doing through the wall. That is indeed part of the game, part that we were willing to accept. What WE were angry about is something else that you were doing, something that you actually ADMITTED was glitching. I'd really rather not get into detail about this, as there have probably been a few people who have stumbled through this topic that do not know the glitch, and I would rather not enlighten them on how to use it. Once again, what VCES did is not what I'd classify as glitching, just incredibly foolish and pathetic. And by the way Brophy, our gang name is UA, not UV. You'd think you could get our gang name straight after having a war with us, but no, of course not. :shock:

:arrow:
It's not a glitch, it's how GTA was designed to work. They did not intend MP gameplay so there was no need for the walls to block explosions cause it doesn't affect SP.
ok, what u think about nades

i abosultely love them

im willing to bet them im the best in MTA with nades, thats a braggish thing to say, but i have been usin nades since day 1, and helped develop the "nade glitch" if anyone wants to have a nade one on one with me, im game, but be warned i wont hold back :-D

Could u pleaz tell us m8 wat a glitch IS and what a glitch ISNT. pleaz. :roll:

so when people shoot through walls is not a glitch???

i didnt mension shooting through walls, we are on about throwing a nade up against a wall and the blast radius killing someone the other side

I know what you mean brobhy.. but some how you start this poll and in my eyes a poll is for a discusion abouth summit..

But still you dont accept other people's opinions..

next time you strart a one way discusion like this please so remember me not to bother reading your posts..!!

Learn to accept other people's opinions brobhy that would shure make discusing more easy instead of the instand flame war youu make it.