NEW MTA Gang Forum!!!!!!

Quig

Quig you dont need us to, like you said its by gangs for gangs. A major advantage to you is you can do what you liek when you like there, and can give each gang a little bit of control. The major advantage for us is it moves the less savoury aspects of certain peoples behaviour away from our forums (i hope), something the restructured rules where put in place to do. Us becoming nvolved in any way other than saying great idea and good luck (which I already have, and meant it) would defeat the object for both groups.

Anyway, for fear of this becoming 'chatty' and MrBill banning us both I'll let the thread return to peoples 'I'm in' posts :P

Wheel, youve been taking shots at the mods none stop dont give me shit about insulting you, I rarely even post, the only time I do is when stuff has to be said, and Im telling you now, keep making cracks about how we mod and youll be banned. Once or twice Ill live, but when every post you freaking make is directed as us, it pass's the limit

Please remove our forum from that board.

I don't know who requested one... I'm assuming that Xc0n did since he's the moderator of it, but we really have no intentions to support it just yet.

We have not had any problems with this board or its moderators, even though we rarely use our thread here. We handle most things interally these days using our own resources... we're actually more active than most people would think.

Anyway, should the circumstances change, we could consider coming back, but we're fine for now.

Thanks...

Anyway, for fear of this becoming 'chatty' and MrBill banning us both I'll let the thread return to peoples 'I'm in' posts :P

now this is a quote i thought I would NEVER see - after certain things I have said to bill in the mods thread this one really makes me happy

oh, and I agree with bump that another gangs forum makes our job easier, but we still welcome gangs posting here.

Please remove our forum from that board.

I don't know who requested one... I'm assuming that Xc0n did since he's the moderator of it, but we really have no intentions to support it just yet.

We have not had any problems with this board or its moderators, even though we rarely use our thread here. We handle most things interally these days using our own resources... we're actually more active than most people would think.

Anyway, should the circumstances change, we could consider coming back, but we're fine for now.

Thanks...

BTW: Yourboard sucks.

Mr.Bill it Bryce,bann me, go ahead, i could give a fuck less.

Lmao xerox.

Bump, bill would, for all he bann people for absolutley noe reason.

EDIT: BTW The Fourm is down temporary.

ok - the flames stop HERE

Back onb topic, any problems are settled via pms/irc/not on here from here on in

************************** <-- the magic ban line

Any out of line comments below this amazing line of mine (yes i know its made of stars but who cares) and if a mod is having a bad day they can 'deal' to that person in the appropriate manner - We mod the forums as a service to you. Please make our jobs fun as well