NEW MTA Gang Forum!!!!!!

Quig

79231.jpg

there is a new forum up that was made mainly for the gangs of MTA.

-In the forum each gang has thier own section and admined by a chosen gang member or the gang leader

-there are very few rules!!!!!

-this forum is a place where u can speak freely about just about anything and not have to worry about being banned or lamed

-It's time for the MTA gangs to work together to make this game Big, so everyone come and register

-Remeber it's mostly for gangs but everyone is welcome

http://www.mtavc.worldispnetwork.com or http://www.mtagangs.tk

There are 3 skins to choose from and more mods/add-ons will be availible soon :)

founder (Quig) & Hosted by (Jupiter)

Edited by Guest

lol im not trying to kills these forums

what i'm trying to do is give the gangs what they want and put more focus on them

damn everyone will always use these forums no matter what

but the gangs need a place where they will get what they deserve, I'm just the one thats giving that to them

Thanks Quig, that should give people the perfect place to be as argumentative and disrespectfull as they wish without it staining the reputation of the mod, cos its nothing to do with ourselves.

Now this section can be used as it should be, nice work :)

well the way i see it is if the players are happy then theres nothin to argue or be disrespectful about so i think its going to work out very nicely

and there are some rules in the forum. we're just not as strict

and just to clarify bump this forum is to make MTA's biggest fans ie. "the gangs" happy and not have to worry about anything but playing the game

i think the mtagang forum and this forum should work together

to make the whole experience of MTA better

and so far its working quite well but we'd also like support form the MTA dev since what we're doing is trying to help

P.S VCA would be a very good addition to the MTAgangs forum

Edited by Guest

Im afraid support from MTA as such wont happen mate, the whole advantage of your forums is its nothing official, nothing to do with us and therefore anything that go's on there doesnt reflect on the team.

Regarding VCA thanks for the offer but we've only ever used this forum as it was intended so have no need :)

i do understand what your saying but u can atleast try to have something to do with it. all we're trying to do is make a good enviroment for ourselves

and i can understand that u don't want VCA in their but...

YOU ARE MR.BUMP and even though the MTAgangs forum in unoffical it still reflects on u no matter how you look at it.

all i ask is that you get involved with this even if it's a very small part