........Rodney Dangerfield dies at 81.......

ThugMakaveli

he Associated Press says Rodney Dangerfield fell into a coma after undergoing heart surgery and died at 1:20 p.m. Dangerfield had a heart valve replaced Aug. 25 at the University of California, Los Angeles, Medical Center. After his surgery he suffered a small stroke and developed some complications which threw him into a coma. In the last week he emerged from the coma. "When Rodney emerged, he kissed me, squeezed my hand and smiled for his doctors," Dangerfield's wife, Joan, said in the statement.

Rodney Dangerfield will be missed. He was one of the great comics who you just couldn't help but laugh at. Truly a great guy and a great talent. He appeared in films like "Back to School", "Moving", "Lady Bugs", and "Meet Wally Sparks". :sad2:

Maybe he'll finally get that respect he's been talkin' bout.......

:sad2::angel4: Biggie Smalls

I read this in the news and was pretty disappointed. This guy was pretty damn funny in the classic ways of comedy.

If any of you have seen Little Nicky that was was one of the movies he acted in more recently, as Lucifer (and perhaps that crazy preacher too).