"Hot Ride" movie

Yes I use mods ( but not "handling" CHEATS) ( I don't expect that you will beliеve me, but anyway ...)

this is my new movie "Hot Ride" (music : Prodigy - Hotride)

the stunts are made with "Infernus" ("Lamborghini Diablo" modification)

I also used "New Vice City 2004" mod (no damage on the car)

and yes I know that I should do PCJ-stunts (grinding,flips and...), but I do movies not only for the stunts... I do movies for "the overall-feeling" (quote : NosGoth )

and if you think that this is not the place for movies like this I will stop posting them.

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/freeforall/HotRide.zip

p.s: to do cool stunts with a car it's difficult too :lol:

and yes I know that I should do PCJ-stunts (grinding,flips and...), but I do movies not only for the stunts... I do movies for "the overall-feeling" (quote : NosGoth )

and if you think that this is not the place for movies like this I will stop posting them.

Don't hate nosgoth for only telling the truth

EDIT:

lol u said the handling is ok but that isnt cuz with that 2004 mod, there is also some changes in the handling and u can c it it the tricks cuz u can flipt faster and 1 time u hitted another car and it almost flew away :shock: .........but ill stop complaining about that cuz else u gonna quote me 2 in ya post.......anyway the stunts didn't impress me that much ....cuz the modding ....but anyway u found a couple original spots, but i think if ya do a car trick, land it properly and dont fall on the ground with ya roof...even if u turn on ya tires then. music was ok, but it didnt fit that much and the editing was OK, but u must edit it good on the music, and u didn't i think.

so ill give a 7/10 cuz i saw WAY worse vids than u, but i really think that u NEVER must use mods in vids, but that my opinion