Star Wars The Force | Multi Theft Auto Version

iPanda

Good evening dear fans of the Star Wars series!

I'm iPanda, Lua programmer. I am a fan of the Star Wars series Film and games, as you my reader.

QAtA7uotEeI.jpg

WORK:

— I have a great knowledge of the language Lua and long experience in the MTA. My opportunities will realize the Star Wars universe in the MTA as that possible. I have no team - now I work alone.

— I'm just a programmer, I need people to work with 3D models and making map in MTA Map Editor.

If you want to help project, write the comments of this post or email me: [email protected]

Also:..

[17.04.2015] Video-demo INTRO.

[05.05.2015] What will happen next?

— We do not know. I conducted a simple experiment, it was a test project. But he still has not received the audience's interest. Apparently no one was interested in the idea. Most likely I will not be his last.

— If you want to project, and found the strength to continue to exist - us need an interest in it, i need a team that will do it. While I was alone. And I'll be waiting.

[03.10.2015] Video-demo UI Hall Player.

— I'm a little fashion continues to develop. I remain work alone, so everything is going so slowly. So far, all this is done only to show the fans the universe. GM is unlikely to open the server, if there is no team.

— Finally determined gamemode genre: Arcade, TDM, Action

Let the force be with you...

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest news!

[03.10.2015] Video-demo UI Hall Player.

— I'm a little fashion continues to develop. I remain work alone, so everything is going so slowly. So far, all this is done only to show the fans the universe. GM is unlikely to open the server, if there is no team.

— Finally determined gamemode genre: Arcade, TDM, Action

Let the force be with you...

i mean....... i would love to be server staff, but i just cant give that much time to creating models and maps from scratch :/ i do run my own server, and am staff on 2 other servers, so i could be trusted as server staff if it ever goes up :P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...