[REL] Complex Gates

Ab-47

Hey, I've decided to release a gate system with info saved under tables and used a pre-defined MTA function "unpack" to collect data from the gate's table. I've left this resource uncompiled so that other player can learn from this code, to be able to use it on their servers and to play around tweaking the code. It's an easy system with an easy method.

This is how you use it;

Type /opengate 123 (Default password for gate 1 is 123) to open gate 1

Type /opengate 456 (Default password for gate 2 is 456) to open gate 2

You can of-course change the commands/passwords to fulfil your satisfaction, hope you all enjoy using my code :)

AND, you can add as many gates as you want, be sure to make each gate's password different. Just add more functions and arguments to the tables.

Download the full code from here:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... s&id=11312

Regards, Ab-47.

Cool, but you should make it like the old gatemaker resource and save the gates and their passwords in an xml file, so it's easier to add or remove them.

Some xml format like this:

<gates> 
    <gate id="gate ID" x="x-coordinate" y="y-coordinate" z="z-coordinate" rot="Z-axis-rotation" password="gate password" /> 
</gates> 

Cool, but you should make it like the old gatemaker resource and save the gates and their passwords in an xml file, so it's easier to add or remove them.

Some xml format like this:

<gates> 
    <gate id="gate ID" x="x-coordinate" y="y-coordinate" z="z-coordinate" rot="Z-axis-rotation" password="gate password" /> 
</gates> 

True I could do that. Though I have an updated version which is waay more simple and looks much neater :) I'll be uploading a new version soon :P