Spammed Urdu Section [Short Note]

Is spoiler ko zaroor parheu, mein is ko English meu likh raha hoon taake sab ko achi tarha samajh aa jai ke mein kya kehna cha raha hoon.

Hello Pakistanis and Indians,

I believe that I'm not any moderator of this section that I'm making a note like this, but this is just for the Urdu section. Therefore, I have noticed quite a few times that the Urdu section is being spammed by a few people. Another thing that I'd like to mention, is that I agree that this section is to advertise and request help in things, but topic creators are not giving topics a proper name, for example, MADAD Chahiye, NEED HELP, Ek Aur Script. This doesn't make any sense, and it gives surely a bad impression on you, and your server (if you're advertising). You guys are requested to fix those all topic names, and add a few more details. Some topics are created two times, and I believe the problem can be solved in one topic. This all is making the Urdu section spammed.

The main reason that made me write this note was that if this kept going on, spamming, and other things, the Urdu section will be permanently deleted. Kindly prevent spamming and report the posts which you think break the forum rules.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

ccv.

I agree but Ham yahan Minors hain means MTA moderators hame moderate kr rahe hain, jab un ko pata chala ke, is section ko ab moderator ki zoorurat hai phir wo kisi na kisi ko choose kar lain ge or hame chahiye ke ham ziada se ziada Urdu bolain cuz ye Urdu section hai. lekin 50% log English me baat krte hain. Agr is board me kisi ko Urdu nai aati to wo hame is baat se agah kr de. lekin Urdu bolna must hai.

Me bhi kabi kabi english bol leta hoon yahan par aayenda se nai boloon ga.

Shukriya

Mein aap se agree karta hoon Mr.ShariQ lekin MTA Lead Moderators, zyada tar inactive hain, jese ke Ransom, isi waja se kuch sections ke ab tak moderator nai banai gai hain.

English translation:

I do agree with you MrShariQ, but the thing is that most of the lead moderators are inactive due to real life work. Most probably, that's the reason that in some sections, no moderators have been appointed yet.

Lekin Lead Moderators sirf main problems ko solve karte hain, jese ke: kisi ko moderator banana/section add karna etc. par Global Moderators ka kam poore forum ki take care karna hai or is topic ka name "Spammed Urdu section" hai, jis ka matlab ye topic Global Moderators ke lie hai, Lead Global Moderators ke lie nai, Kiu ke un ka kam spammed sections/topics ko delete karna nai hai.

Lekin Lead Moderators sirf main problems ko solve karte hain, jese ke: kisi ko moderator banana/section add karna etc. par Global Moderators ka kam poore forum ki take care karna hai or is topic ka name "Spammed Urdu section" hai, jis ka matlab ye topic Global Moderators ke lie hai, Lead Global Moderators ke lie nai, Kiu ke un ka kam spammed sections/topics ko delete karna nai hai.

Mein aap ki aik baat ko correct karna chahoon ga. Actually mene ye topic logou, Pakistanis aur Indians ke liye na ke moderators ke liye banaya tha. Mene ye bhi mention nahi kiya apni post mein ke moderators ko in topics ko remove kar dena chahiye. Mene sirf galtiyaan point out ki hain, jo ke topic banane walou ko fix karni chahiye.

English translation:

I'd like to correct one thing, that you may have misunderstood. I actually made this topic for people, the Pakistanis and Indians, not for moderators. I didn't mention that moderators should remove these topics, did I? I just corrected those misconceptions, which the topic creators should fix.

-__- phela kahta ho ya board inactive ho gaya hai or per katha ho is board section kuch log spammed kar raha hain, is sa acha mai ider post he nah karro. waisa bhi ya urdu board hain so english ko remove karro is sa ya sahir hota hai ka aap sab sa acha ho ya per or aap modeator bna chatta ho.

Well, mujhay koi issue nahi nazar ata, regarding spam. About un detailed topic names, i agree.

Ye hamara private board hai, ham yahan back to back one post per second bhi karain to ham kisi ko reply hi to kar rahay hain, esa to nahi ke ham jan boojh k yaha askdhharjsfhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuqwiogdaskgd jesa spam kar rahay hain, agar 1 player hey bolta hai to 3 players jawab main hey akatha bol den to koi rule break nahi hua, infact is se hamari activity ka pata chalta hai yar..

About 'count to 100' wala topic, yes that was spammed, main MTA moderators se confirm kroon ga.

don't you think you are spaming this baord?

Other than counting topic, no, like i explained, if 4 of us are online at once, one paki says 'hi', other 3 said 'hi' back within 10 seconds, that is not spam.

Other than that, i'll ask MTA mods about counting topic...

-__- phela kahta ho ya board inactive ho gaya hai or per katha ho is board section kuch log spammed kar raha hain, is sa acha mai ider post he nah karro. waisa bhi ya urdu board hain so english ko remove karro is sa ya sahir hota hai ka aap sab sa acha ho ya per or aap modeator bna chatta ho.

Me app ki highlighted baat se agree karta hoon. lekin kisi board/forum ko active spammed posts se nai kia jata balke, kuch usefull post karo. kuch bi usefull jo kisi ke kam ayye. :)

Ok just to say in english.

Yes, it's spammed.

Ryancit2 @ You are posting 6 times when you check. Don't you think you are just posting on every topic you find?

Plus, count to 100 is a spam topic, which shouldn't be here.

There's a blast section, in which all spam topics can be posted. Urdu board is for discussion, not for forum games. If you think that I'm trying to be a moderator or trying to be the best, don't say what you want to be. I didn't meant to become any moderator. Here, in my topic, "spam" meant that posting one thing in more than one topics, is just stupid and makes Urdu section spammed. Am I wrong?

Therefore, Urdu section means discussion for Pakistani people. It doesn't mean that writing English is restricted. If someone want to explain something in English, even though in Urdu board. It's okay, he can. Don't just make fuss of it.

Another example is that, many Pakistanis are born in other English speaking countries, and they don't yet know how to speak/write Urdu. Still, this Urdu board is for Pakistani people, not just for Urdu.

If still someone thinks, that writing English here is violation of rules, he may contact some moderator for it. But basically, as I wrote up, this board is meant for help, discussion.

I hope its clear what I tried to tell.

Rest in peace.

Ok just to say in english.

Yes, it's spammed.

Ryancit2 @ You are posting 6 times when you check. Don't you think you are just posting on every topic you find?

Plus, count to 100 is a spam topic, which shouldn't be here.

Spammed? = saying gj to my mates who made good scripts + made roster and filling up requests + checking counting topic + helping mates + staying Active is not non-worthy posting i replied at topics where i thought i should.

@ccv Calm down, i'll reply to all of your considerations.

There's a blast section, in which all spam topics can be posted. Urdu board is for discussion, not for forum games. If you think that I'm trying to be a moderator or trying to be the best, don't say what you want to be. I didn't meant to become any moderator. Here, in my topic, "spam" meant that posting one thing in more than one topics, is just stupid and makes Urdu section spammed. Am I wrong?

BLAST section is made for whole MTA SA community, say, we want our mates to show us activeness by just a 100 replies topic, that is in no way going to crash the forums if we made 100 replies in few days that doesn't means we are crashing forums, still i'm unsure of this game and i will for sure contact MTA Moderators ASAP! And clear my confusions, if a player helps his mate + replies to counting topic + keeps roster updated + says gj to newbies who made their new scripts, is he breaking MTA forum rules? because this is not written in rules page, if it is, let me know, my apologies.

And about you being moderator, excuse me did anyone mentioned that you are trying to be moderator? for me i will clearly say that moderator will the deserving guy and to be moderator, you should atleast speak Urdu fluently. And to be moderator, you should handle such discussions fairly, not biasly + i can teach you Urdu.

Therefore, Urdu section means discussion for Pakistani people. It doesn't mean that writing English is restricted. If someone want to explain something in English, even though in Urdu board. It's okay, he can. Don't just make fuss of it.

Okay we didn't said writing english is restricted, do what you want to do but being Pakistani, you should be proud of your mother-tongue, NOT ASHAMED TO SPEAK URDU! sorry if it sounds offensive, i am not mentioning you, this is answer to your consideration, feel free to speak English.

Another example is that, many Pakistanis are born in other English speaking countries, and they don't yet know how to speak/write Urdu. Still, this Urdu board is for Pakistani people, not just for Urdu.

I'm still surprised that a guy like you (born abroad, doesn't know Urdu well) just wrote a whole wiki topic in URDU and he doesn't knows how to write urdu in this topic's first post?. And ofcourse if you are born abroad, that doesn't means you are not Pakistani so chill, post here in English and lets see who objects against it, we'll face it.

If still someone thinks, that writing English here is violation of rules, he may contact some moderator for it. But basically, as I wrote up, this board is meant for help, discussion.

This board is meant for help, discussion AND FUN with your country-mates in your OWN language + speaking English won't hurt. I just made correction to what you just wrote above, nothing personal.

blah blah too long lakin aab mana souch liya mai ider post hi nahi karro ga. mai apna kam sai matlab rakh ga.

Don't you dare, its your board your opinion matters, and if you felt offended by your country-mate, just ignore it and stay for others (?)

I totally agree with you Ryancit2, your points make sense. You mentioned that:

I'm still surprised that a guy like you (born abroad, doesn't know Urdu well) just wrote a whole wiki topic in URDU and he doesn't knows how to write urdu in this topic's first post?. And ofcourse if you are born abroad, that doesn't means you are not Pakistani so chill, post here in English and lets see who objects against it, we'll face it.

"that a guy like YOU".....Actually, I am not born in any other country, I am a pure Pakistani. I was just giving an example. So basically, I am not ashamed of speaking Urdu. I'm just speaking English because I think I can explain better in English. My Urdu isn't weak at all, but its just an opinion.

post here in English and lets see who objects against it, we'll face it.

And here you are against of it.

he doesn't knows how to write urdu in this topic's first post?

Alright Alright, so basically you want me to write Urdu in main post, and write English anywhere else. Woah Woah! This made me a little confuse.

Any explanations on that?

Edited by Guest