Gunstn's come back ?!?

I'm sorry but I'm gonna be hard on you! Gonna help you out of your dream...

This stuff is very, very bad. Not a single stunt was good. Every single one of 'm was done badly. The speed of the stunts wanted to make me fall asleep but the anoying music wouldn't let me. Then there was the editing which was lousy as ....!

Take a look at other stuntvideos before you post them. This was in my opinion a waste of your time/webspace and effort.

Keep experimentations like these on your HD and nowhere else. Post a video when you think it looks awesome and then we'll talk again.

Sorry for this not-so-nice post.

Edited by Guest
I'm sorry but I'm gonna be hard on you! elp you out of your dream...

This stuff is very, very bad. Not a single stunt was good. Every single one of 'm was done badly. The speed of the stunts wanted to make me fall asleep but the anoying music wouldn't let me. Then there was the editing which was lousy as ....!

Take a look at other stuntvideos before you post them. This was in my opinion a waste of your time/webspace and effort.

Keep experimentations like these on your HD and nowhere else. Post a video when you think it looks awesome and then we'll talk again.

goddam m8 u are hard......... but u have to :P

lol u was to damn hard

BURN! LMAO

I will save my time and not watch this one lol

Nosgoth, are you always this narsh with peoples videos? i mean for fbloody hells sake he said it was his second video, i seriously doubt that you just started doing mad stunts straight off the bat.

Gunstn dont let nosgoth put you off making more movies, if you're happy with the stunts in them, then why not share.

This is a very pissed off post because the only posts i see nosgoth make are ones where hes attacking "newbies" or people who don't know every detail on how to host a video. It is un-called for and mornic!

I don't think I'm alone on this one either, I'm sure theres other people on here who have or are! thinking the exact same thing, NosGoth you need to be more constructive with the posts you make, offer advice thats not putting people down, or sarcastic.

Rider.

Okay I realise I was kinda hard on you Gunstn. I apolagize for it.

This time I'm not gonna tell you what you did wrong but gonna tell you what to improve:

1. If you find a nice spot keep doing it many times untill you did it the way you wanted to do it. Then record it with fraps. (add me on MSN and I'll even may give you a newer version :wink: )

2. If you record a stunt then record it like 3 or 4 times untill you get the best view. This makes it much cooler to look at the stunts. Maybe you could even zoom in on some of them. (by holding both mousebuttons during replay)

3. When you start editing make sure you use music that fits the footage. Experiment with it untill your happy about it. You dont have to actually like the music yourself as long as it makes the video complete.

4. Don't rush the editing. Make it something special. After you feel its magic then you go and export it. :P

Sorry again for that last post. I think I was in a evil-mood. Plus Ramon forced me to post it. :wink: (He's gonna hate me for saying that)

Good luck on your next video and I hope you learn from this. 8)

2. If you record a stunt then record it like 3 or 4 times untill you get the best view. This makes it much cooler to look at the stunts. Maybe you could even zoom in on some of them. (by holding both mousebuttons during replay)

Sorry again for that last post. I think I was in a evil-mood. Plus Ramon forced me to post it. :wink: (He's gonna hate me for saying that)

well, that of zooming in I ddidn't know :roll:

wel no probs but yeah you are right I beter didn't postet this vid but yeah from thing you are doing wrong you can learn(sorry for my english)

Hey NosGoth, nice post!

Firstly

Didn't know about the zooming thing either so thats going to help.

Secondly

I need a good editing program, windows movie maker sucks, i have so many ideas but can't actualy use them.

Thirdly

Sorry about the angry post, been abit stressed lately and I don't like it when people get "flamed" because they don't know as much as others.

Rider

Okay I realise I was kinda hard on you Gunstn. I apolagize for it.

This time I'm not gonna tell you what you did wrong but gonna tell you what to improve:

1. If you find a nice spot keep doing it many times untill you did it the way you wanted to do it. Then record it with fraps. (add me on MSN and I'll even may give you a newer version :wink: )

3. When you start editing make sure you use music that fits the footage. Experiment with it untill your happy about it. You dont have to actually like the music yourself as long as it makes the video complete.

4. Don't rush the editing. Make it something special. After you feel its magic then you go and export it. :P

i hate you :P