GTA4 - Official

Keva

It won't be a shock to us, but it is official. Just saw this at Voodoo Extreme:

GTA4 Is PS2 Exclusive 2:37 PM - Andrew "Andy" Burnes - Consoles: Sony Playstation I/II

The existence of Grand Theft Auto 4 has been confirmed and Sony has announced that the title will debut exclusively on the Playstation II. The likelihood of an exclusivity being signed is high.

More details as they come in.

This doesn't mention a release (or projected) date, but it's good news for PS2 owners. It's still gonna be 6 months or so later for us PC gamers.

well i was figuring that the next one out was gonna be San Andrais but i was talkin about GTA4(since supposibly 4 is gonna be the sequel to 3). i am 28 and have played all the GTA games(cept london)so i do know what all the cities are(cept the one in GTA2. don't know if there even is a name for it).

where did you get the name at? everywhere i checked and i mean everywhere, all they did was give little details about the gangs and what kind of a city it was but they never gave a name to the city that your in. i hope that in the GTA's to come that they have the Zibatsu in there for you to work for(atleast against). i thought this group was very interesting with how shadowy they were.

The existence of Grand Theft Auto 4 has been confirmed and Sony has announced that the title will debut exclusively on the Playstation II. The likelihood of an exclusivity being signed is high.

does that mean no pc version???

Kent