[GL]Rider - Stunt video :-)

Hey guys.

I have made a few little videos before but most of the pcj stuff seems to be done alot just on/over different things so i made one that concentrated on the car type stunts :-)

Warning: This video hosting site requires you to do a quick 30 second sign up with an e-mail address and password which you use as your login!

Then you can download my video (and possibly more after this!) and also host your own.

Link: http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/jackass/fender_bender.wmv

Anyways Enjoy, any feedback welcome, by the way i need a good (preferably free ;-P) video edtiting program anyone know of any?

Thanks, Rider

P.S

Can anyone give me some tips on this "mid air grab" stunt? I would like to be able to try it myself, i did it once.. sorta but I haven't got a clue how! :oops:

Oh and by the way, the gamers alliance wont let me sign up, hasnt for months, the activation e-mail gets sent but the link in it is dead.

Well, maybe your lazy ass should've contacted Bloody or myself :wink: Anyways, sleepy now but I'll see what i can do tomorrow [GL]Rider

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh and by the way, the gamers alliance wont let me sign up, hasnt for months, the activation e-mail gets sent but the link in it is dead.

I swear i wish i had this recorded "You don't have to be a member of the website to be able to FTP, The member signup thing is messed up but it doesn't really matter because there is nothing on the website that requires you to be a member"

If you want to FTP the read the News article about FTPing to TGA here:

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/php/mo ... le&sid=139

If you dont wana sign up, dont watch the video so skin off my nose :wink: i dont see why i should bother reading loasda stuff just to host one video when i can use a website i use all the time and understand.

Samurai_Ohk - thanks, at least you didn't have ago at me for not knowin about the way stuff is hosted on there!

And the others who did.. well .. i dont know you so i dont care :D

i dont see why i should bother reading loasda stuff just to host one video when i can use a website i use all the time and understand.

Samurai_Ohk - thanks, at least you didn't have ago at me for not knowin about the way stuff is hosted on there!

And the others who did.. well .. i dont know you so i dont care :D

Its all good GL but honestly its a paragraph of reading, i don't think its that bad to host your vid, unless your illiterate :wink: and if thats the case H-o-o-o-o-o-c-k-e-d o-n-n f-o-n-i-c-s worked for me 8)