2 Drunk Men

I have no clue on earth what you are talking about.. If you are wondering about the 2nd pic, a number of glitches and program errors brought us there.. i'll explain.

Me and Jay were minding our own business, riding a banshee and a stinger throughout the streets of Liberty City. We was in an MTA:Turismo race, 1v1, and i was beating him by far. Just 10 feet from the finish line, some bastard on MSN msg'd me.. my gta3.exe displayed a message on the screen "Mixsole mode denied." i have no idea what this mean but anyway.. i alt+tabbed out, told the dude to stfu, then while moving my mouse back to my taskbar to click on GTA3:MTA, i accidentally clicked gta-vc.exe.. It was making me very mad, having gta3.exe AND gta-vc.exe open at the same time - with me about to win this race, was very stressful. I just alt tabbed out of gta-vc.exe and went straight back to gta3.exe, and thats when the weirdness began..

The odd message on my screen dissapeared, and immediatly my character dissapeared and it displayed the WASTED message on the screen.. i was like wtf.. then all of the sudden i was at a 0.3-ish spawn menu, all with vice city models!! Jay told me the same thing happened to him, and i think i know why. while playing the game, he was sending me the halo 2 trailor - and when disaster stroke, data must have been transfered between the clients and we ended with the same weird glitch. just to make sure we was on the same track, we both chose the sailor.. low and behold we was teleported in the bathroom. Everytime we tried to go outside of the bathroom we was teleported back in there! So we just sat and chilled for a little while, we couldnt die.. for some reason our health wouldn't go down.

Things got boring and it eventually led to the screenshot. i swear to you this story is honest, i wish i could proove it to you somehow.. oh well. i hope this glitch happens again!

Why did you have gta3 and vc open at the same time?

Read my last post.

Yep, also how do you explain the different skin in the 'normal' gta3 (top pic)

Read my last post.

hmm, vice city turning in to gta3 all of sudden eh?

Exactly.

Its gta:lc with mta

That would require SCM editing wich I am 100% positive i did not do.

Yeah, but aren't ya supposed to just leave that when using mta??

Doesn't matter.

Now that all the retarded comments about the geniune pic i took above are set aside, time to go screen some more drunk adventures.

changing skins in mta is possible, just go to single player, change it, then go to mta.

gta3 map in vc however, is not possible without modding, i don't care if your pc was struck by lightning as some exotic chemicals were poured on it as a ghost of a pirate was haunting your hard drive.

TRUTHS:

that is gta:lc running mta, you are running a cracked client, you are an idiot for posting that pic of you cheating, and you a worse idiot for beleiving anyone would buy that story.

EDIT: just realized what cmc stands for..silly me for stating the obvious. this is a cheating clan. "crazy modding crew"

• 1 month later...

Alright, you see here... he said he couldn't walk out of the stall or he would be teleported back right? Go to his website, I don't know it I think its crazymoddingcrew.com then go to their pictures and you can see them with the VC pink text and them in Staunton Island not only using the LC mod, but changed their models into some birds or something.

Wow, I'm surprised you guys are reacting like this, cMc's been around since I've been playing (sometime back in Feburary methinks) and they've always modded.

Granted, I thought they were behaving lately as I've seen Jacob being helpful on the forums, but I guess not. :?

yes CMC have been around for a while plaguing the MTA community

but i'm pretty surprised that most ppl didn't know that