First REAL backflip on PCJ!

Okay so Ramon asked me to make this topic and to upload his video but as you might have read he did the first REAL backflip on a PCJ without the use of any mods.

It's uploaded on TheGamersAlliance but since the hotlinking has been removed you guys need to scroll way down to it yourself. Sorry for the inconvience but blame Bloody and Samurai :wink: (nah quys just kiddin' you do a great job hosting :P )

Get it here: --------> BACKFLIP

Tell us what ya think of it. :D

Maybe you people find it hard to find the actual video so I'll help you with it. :) Click this link to go to the freeforall-index of TGA and scroll down untill you find the file "backflip.rar" or you can press CTRL F and type "backflip.rar" to instand find it. Click it to download it. :P I hope this helps.

Now please send your feedback, because we're die-ing to hear from you guys. 8):wink:

i didnt think it was that gr8...it certainly was a nice jump off of the wall, but i thought it was a ramp 1 like slothy

Lol what are you talking about? :? Can't you see this is a real backflip? Thats what this is about. I dont really understand what you are saying... :o