* *FKU*Game leaves teh nubs alone to "practice"

[bLU]Venom: lmfao

* *FKU*Game parts. [68.65.45.155]

[bLU]Venom: lol he thinks he so kool after that war

[bLU]HwDThuG: he only joins the gang that is doing the best

[bLU]HwDThuG: when fku falls

[bLU]HwDThuG: he will leave

[bLU]Venom: haha

after he posted that log 3 weeks ago calling them nubs for saying he wanted to be in fku i told him they were right and eventually he would leave

now hes gone, need i say more?

p.s. what a nub

p.s.s. game joined fku after me, so me joining fku didnt "make it gay" as he wasnt in beforehand. he just sees u guys doing well so he wants to be with you, have fun gayboy

look in the private the only reason i left is because of you. You think your the best, your not. You always whine about stupid shit and quit when you dont get your way. I didnt leave cuz you lost a couple gangs wars, i could care less.

EDIT: Also FKU didnt fail, when i first joined FKU you lost to AA, did i leave? no. The only reason you could beat AA is because k00ner and outlaw joined FKU.

I havent even been wearing my tag so technically i wasnt even in.

Most of the ppl i know and get along with are in AA.

whine whine whine

i left one war, yet all of a sudden its a habbit of mine, yawn

i never said i was the best, others say it for me, like u 8)

so keep whinin whiner, cuz last time i checked we beat aa when they had kooner and outlaw now didnt we

man i love being right

neways have fun, glad theres at least a few servers that i can expect to not see u now :)

gary can u not be such an egotistical (spelling) jerk all the time?

sheesh, we just wanna have fun, and we are pretty easy to get alogn with if u actually get to try to know us...

love ya :)

you mentioned my name, i replied. if i dont see my name in this pos thread, i have no reason to be here

nuf said

B man, shush, you're being as bad as Gunny.

Freek left, big deal (frankly, I can't blame him), as long as he plays the game it shouldn't matter to anyone who he plays for other than himself.

Anyway, I'm posting here on business:

Earlier tonight, someone joined Elrod's server under =AA=VVheelman (or =AA=\/\/heelman) and chatflooded, didn't crash the server but it booted a lot (if not everyone) off. No admins were on at the time so I don't have an IP.

Just letting you know someone is laming Wheel's name.

omg this shit keeps gettin better...

ill put it in general if this is deleted....

i know Wheelyboy hacks.

bazw.i8.com ? :roll:

i know RiVaL hax, because wheelyboy said rival sent him that craxored client.

i know scar hax because.....me outlaw kooner and himself would sit down in a private channel and conversate about SCM editing.

i know yankees hacks, because, like i said numerous people that know him WELL told me he uses stubby fix.

i know i cheat.

my name is sobeit, former MNK, good day.

maybe now all of you MORONS will get over this RETARDED GAME!!!!

lamers.

the preceding from MTAVC gangs forum...

what a waste of air...

yeah that was a bit ago.... i, and the rest of =AA= don't use anything like that anymore, i had that crack back when i was in kfc i belive, and got rid of it back than, since i have been in =AA= i have been clean, and so has all of my members.

i know a lot of people who had cracks in the past, and went over it a million of times, its in the past, big deal.

leave it to fku to try to dig up the past to make us look bad :roll:

yeah that was a bit ago.... i, and the rest of =AA= don't use anything like that anymore, i had that crack back when i was in kfc i belive, and got rid of it back than, since i have been in =AA= i have been clean, and so has all of my members.

i know a lot of people who had cracks in the past, and went over it a million of times, its in the past, big deal.

leave it to fku to try to dig up the past to make us look bad :roll:

wow...

mm hmm, i used one back in december in a priv server with a friend to try and get the gta3 map to work in vices place, omg im a uber haxor

if anything that just convicts me of being a good gamer. there was a chance to get gta3 to work and i took it

leave it to you to try and twist things out of proportion, nub