=AA=Advent Alliance =AA= {NOW RECRUITING}

=AA=RivaL

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no loyalty to games jackass... play whats fun. this game isnt fun for them so best of luck to them with whatever they do

personally im tied between guildwars/this/ut2k4/various other games... whichever i play i dunno, but right now im just biding my time til guildwars comes out

I really have very few complaints about MTA...probably because its the only online game ive ever played...but the buginess really deosnt bug me that much...and even when it does,its worth it to play GTA Vice City online...the crashes piss me off the most,and the laggers piss me off quite a bit too...especially when they deny they lag (you know who you are)...but none the less i think its a good mod and can only get better when blue comes out...

Btw...DeathB got garaxanated the other day in party. :shock:8)

OMG!!!

yeah, we still pwn

me and my =AA= comprades have been busy pwning CS:S and pristontale lately, waiting for blue i guess you could say

but if anyone ever wants a war (or is just waiting to get served) drop us a line at our teamspeak(S)

66.195.126.31:8767

if first doesnt work try this one, its our Pristontale Teamspeak, also servers as our AA/CgS backup

216.32.90.122:26026

cheerio m8s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, since =AA= is back up and running (somewut) and are kinda back into mta, we will b accepting challenges for gangwars, weve usually got anywere from 4-8 members on...just hit us up on our teamspeak, our ts = 216.32.90.122:26026 (and for all u h8ers that say =AA= glitches and haxxx..#1-we didnt in 0.4 and never have hacked, and #2- with the new version of mta out i dont see any of the bad stuff soem ppl claim we do is possible)...newayz hit us up...Peace