Is it possible?

TmM_Ryan

hi there. just a suggestion i thought off. Its very small wat u might call nit-picky but i think it can quite easily be done.

When you press "t" to talk ingame, can u make it so we can use the left and right cursors to save us time deleting and having to retype if we make a spelling mistake?

If you could do this for future versions, that wud be gr8 :).

Pleaz dont flame me for asking a simple and basic q.

its good that someone posts a topic about little chat improvements

i also have a suggestion, bind "page up" and "page down" to scroll chat up and down ingame, sometimes the chat goes so fast that its impossible to read it (especially when theres all kinds of dodo scripts and wecome messages in the chat)

and another thing i would like to see is a seperate chat line, right next to the original chat for pms, only show the last line/last pm you recieved

its not that im a slow reader but im playing mta on 640x480 to keep my fps on a stable 30

i think thats all

nah if your risking your life to type something than so be it, I haven't seen this feature you suggest in any other game.

If you stop up in the middle of a stubby war to type, then your just plain stupid.

It does force you do some typos though when hurrying to finish a line to get away without losing your life :P

But not if youre standing in the middle of nowhere.. :P

if I would be standing in a remote position, then I would keep an eye on the radar and decent MTA players can see when a person is typing and leave him alone till' he's ready to fight again ;) you can already tell without any symbols over the players head if they are typing by them standing still so you can spare them if you want, sometimes I mistake them with crashed people though... :roll: