[REQ]Experienced LUA Coder

Guedes747

Apologies in advance if this is not the correct section to make such post, but anyway, without further ado..

I run a private/friends-only multi-gamemode server and I'm looking for a scripter to aid me 'complementing' a few elements on my server that I deem extremely essential, but unfortunately, are lacking at this moment due to my inability to produce code.

Requirements:

1- Efficient and presentable* code (* i.e - proper use of annotations/comments inside sheets and such)

2- Experienced with handling of custom 3D models (cars, objects, skins, etc) through LUA

3- Experienced with GUI's

Main Tasks:

. Creation of a client-side panel that allows users to have full control of the mods(vehicles, skins..) and resources (shaders, textures..) their game downloads and runs. [Freeroam]

. Fix issue with current gamemode where custom 3D models do not load as intended. [Race, DM, etc]

. I may also request other small pieces of code that might need a complete rewrite or small adjustment accordingly to my preferences, this will heavily depend on your performance as a coder (read: performance as in work methods, not speed)

If given the possibility I'd also like to accompany the work progress as close as possible, so that I can try and pickup something in the process but above all get reasonably acquainted to the structure of the work I'm having commissioned.

Payment:

I'm pro-capitalism, obviously I do not expect anyone to work for free, I won't make you rich but I guarantee you a decent amount of pay for a job well done. Method of payment and process will have further discussion in private. (PayPal of course)

Contact: You can PM me on the forums, reach me on Steam, or Skype. I believe I tackled the fundamental information for the work but I'll answer any questions in this thread :)

Thank you.