Mta:Blue game mode, classic controls , standard controls.

hello , when i first played mta i used to use the classic controls as i was used to it like the xbox or ps2 , but then i realised that those controls wernt very well synced , so i had to use what most people use now is the standard controls , i used to use a game pad. i wanted to ask if mta blue will be synced to classic controls too so you can manual aim with stubby or uzi and get that red circle aim and shoot and still be synced?

thanks.

Isnt classic controls auto-aim?I dont see why you play gta on pc , which you are suppose to use with keyboard and mouse , thats the whole idea of it being on pc .If you want to play with some gamepad i reccoment you stay to ps2/xbox .I myself wish that this wount be done for mta ( one reason : auto-aim, it is cheating) , and no, im not just a person that dont use gamepads so i wont miss it, i do use them , i use them on games they were made for, gta is simply much better on keyboard+mouse.

if people want to play GTA with controllers then for god sakes let em'! :P

but if u guys wanna play MTA you need to stick to the keyboard+mouse ;)

also I believe there is a great deal of people that use controllers with MTA (some certain functions, I'm not sure) but shooting is not possible, only driving around (and MTA keys don't work with it either) so only solution is to switch between CB and controller when playing.

i used classic controls for a very long time with my controller on mta, i was even still usin em at the beginning of 0.4 (and ive been around since 0.2 so thats along time in classic controls)....now i use standard controls with controller in one hand (to move and L to jump) and mouse in the other hand (lmb to shoot, rmb to spring, mmb to crouch, mmb up and down to scroll through weapons)...i played in classic controls for pretty much my whole time playing mta, but i think that i play alot better with standard, i find i have very different fighting styles when i switch between classic and standard, with classic i do the crouch glitch because u cannot aim at all or adjust ur shooting, and with standard controls i jump more then anything....i always argued that classic was better then standard when i was using classic but now that i have gotten extremely familiar with standard i know that classic cannot compare...it is much more difficult to fight with classic but id been using it for so long i didnt even know there was a standard, but now i use standard full time (only took em about a week to get used to) and havent used classic for about a month or so...and as difficult as classic controls are theres only a handful of ppl who could beat me if i fought u in a stubby 1 on 1 using classic ;)

p.s. when i was using classic i never once used auto aim (reason: not synced) even if it was synced i would not have used it, the only way i could use long range weapons was if i ammo glitched and mta auto aimed it, another reason for me switching to standard

i think using classic controls effectively adds an aimbot, which i consider cheating. but if u have analog sticks on ur controller and set it like a ps2/xboz fps style using standard controls, i think that would be good.

Funny thing is I use an XBOX controller on my PC as a game controller :)

i think using classic controls effectively adds an aimbot, which i consider cheating. but if u have analog sticks on ur controller and set it like a ps2/xboz fps style using standard controls, i think that would be good.

Funny thing is I use an XBOX controller on my PC as a game controller :)

My Xbox AirFlo controller is USB ready (I modded it). :D

I think classic controls will not be an option in BLUE. I haven't tried them, but from looking at how our shooting works (and how R* coded it), using classic controls may screw things up, so we'll disable them.

eAi