Problem with all-seeying eye

hello i have played mta for while and yesterday my ASE didnt work anymore. i opened the progrmam and there was no servers listed. I pressed f5 for refresh and nothing happened. The bar below showed me refreshing 160 servers but nothing appeared on my screen. I tried reinstalling gta MTA and even ASE it did not work. I even formated my computer installing all over everything and the result was the same. Is this a connection problem or somekind firewall issue. I literally dont know nothing about firewalls. So please if anyone knows please help me

I even formated my computer installing all over everything and the result was the same.

woah formatting your comp may be a little drastic :shock:

this could of course maybe be the inbuilt firewall that follows with SP 2? I really don't know how it functions because i can't use the extra bandwith downloading it :P

Have you made sure that you don't have too many modifiers ticked (on the left hand side) becuase if you make it too detailed with them, you'll get no servers.

I don't think it would be a firewall issue as it would probably say that it could not connect or something similar.

i found solution to my problem. It turned out it was the clock issue. I had date 2092 on my computer so ASE program did not understand it and now it works fine :)

Ps. Thanks to this date screwup ATE remided me that i should register this product after 21 days he notified to me that i used this program 12000 days. Thats 33 years. So know we know that we cannot use our ASE program after 33 years. :P

Ps. Thanks to this date screwup ATE remided me that i should register this product after 21 days he notified to me that i used this program 12000 days. Thats 33 years. So know we know that we cannot use our ASE program after 33 years. :P

i keep telling my All Seeing Eye that i just want to tryout 1 more week.. and 1 more week... so on so on :P