Glitches and Not Glitches

DeathB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quig, quite frankly i dont give a fuck if you asked me or not

I have never, since my days in KFC or AA have EVER complained about glitching or whatnot, nor has any of my members, we think of it as part of the game, we let the complaining up to the other gang

why is it after every match you have you have a complaint? cant yuo just play the game and take a loss? when we lost to yuou the first time we didnt make one single complaint, but as soon as we win it has to be some glitched up fluke, get over yourselves, your still the gang that had the largest losing streak in all of mta

why ban me? cuz i speak the truth? i havent made a blatant flame yet, im just tiring of all your constant complaing evrywhere on the forums, its a game, you take it too seriously... its begining to be unhealthy.

cheer up m8

lol UR tell me not to take this game so serouly HAHAHAHAHAH

this coming from the bitch than fucked everything to do with KFC just cuz they kicked u lol

and what is AA next lol u got kicked from a gang that u started

face it wheelman nobody wants u around all u do is cuz unwanted drama thats it, christ thats all ur good for.

all i try to do is have fun and it's ppl like u that spoil it for everyone else

thats why i get pissed off

so just do the community a favor and leave for real this time ok

we complain everytime we lose? pfft

look at our ladder wheel, theres quite a few losses on there. 1 match recieved a complaint (the ulk one) and now this one we just want clarification on what is considered a glitch and what isnt. instead of giving us the answer u start a flamewar. get the hell out

your not even in aa, or any other gang for that matter, dont believe me? ask kooner or outlaw, u were kicked yesterday nub

ffs, can u guys plz shudup with the flaming and actually read the first post

i brought up some key grey areas, and i think itd be wonderful if the gangs could agree on whats allowed in matches and what isnt. personally i thought none of it was, yesterday proved me wrong

kind of reminds me of how KFC can't win without Utopia for his glitching

stfu gunny you retarded fag, every post you make, leaves everyone

on these forums one step closer to stupidity, look what youve done to wheelman!

thank god wheel is banned from the AA forum or he would be even stupider then he is now...

@DB, i agree with your first post, sounds fair.

This has gone from an important topic to a fuking flame war...

shooting thru walls is debateable but all that other shit shouldnt be allowed.

CASQMMGD.jpg

this saved the kfc forums after gunny started flaming it...take my advice and ban him because he will never stop.

dear oh dear as i can remmber KFC used to have a whole thread on there forums about glitching and telling other team m8s how to do it plus they stated programes that inhanced game play which speeded up ur players and all other sorts of tricks.

So im not suprised defected members from KFC r still doing these things once ur a glitcher always a glitcher u aint ever gonna stop them with there extra programes and tricks.

well... im not very liked by KFC anymore, but i will defend them on their behalf... They have NEVER made programs to "speed up" or "tweak" their game... they only used some glitches, that soem members discovered, and even at that, not all members used them, and if told NOT TO they would refrain to during matches...

just had to clear that up