Glitches and Not Glitches

DeathB

ah really pitty one of ur guys let ur private forums out awhile ago its all down on there m8 or i wouldent have brought it up trust me they had CPU speeders that made ur game run faster so u had that little bit more time to move then everone else.

true i have seen that in them forums :shock:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not "my guys" anymore

im no longer KFC, im a free agent as of now.

There was a topic ABOUT those speed up programs, but not about "using" them they were describing what they did, and kungfu even said if he caught anyone using them they are out of KFC... would you care to show me this topic?

They are not "my guys" anymore

im no longer KFC, im a free agent as of now.

There was a topic ABOUT those speed up programs, but not about "using" them they were describing what they did, and kungfu even said if he caught anyone using them they are out of KFC... would you care to show me this topic?

Check this shit out owwwwwwwwww chamone motherfucker

http://tmm.duffbeer.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=930&hl=

Those are my topics.

<3 <3 <3

btw, those topics have nothing to do with speed progs.

And so far I don't know anything about any KFC member using a speed hack program.. So if you find out about anyone using one, I suggest you tell Kung.

MTA is client-side and the only speed hacks possible are ones for on foot and in car. There aren't any to make you shoot faster or break the animations faster, or have any effect on shooting at all.