Glitches and Not Glitches

DeathB

ok this obviously needs to be debated somewhere, as tonight i saw some pure bullshit in my eyes which is obviously "accepted" in thiers. so lets get some rules set down no?

il bring up a few areas.

1. nading/flaming thru walls. it can be accidental, but when someones doing it on purpose what would u call it2.

2. bitchpacking. not a big deal i dont think. but regardless there isnt any agreement on it

3. getting weapons/ammo/whtever while ur disconected.

4. having someone else spawn so u can kill them and get an m60 for example

5. someone pausing for u to get thier weaps, i dont think this points even up for discusion. GLITCH

6. shooting thru walls. i think theres a agreement on this. GLITCH

7. crouching - i dont think this needs to be discused. GLITCH

8. using the spec glitch to get extra armor - a script can detect this so iv heard. anyone care to make one? this is pure bullshit when u see this happen. robbers with armor? pfft comon

thats what i think needs some EXACTLY FRIGGIN CLARIFICATION. cuz what happened tonight i dont wanna see again. that was pure bullshit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or we could have some real fun and make some mutual agreements that are generally kept to. just trying to get rid of the grey areas persay

and as far as hitting thru walls in real life, ya sure they can. but so can m60s and other weapons. so can we shoot thru the wall with those to and have it not be a glitch? flames dont go thru walls in real life, but in the game they sure do.

this isnt real life, this is the game.

quite frankly i have no prob with nades going thru walls. but if that shits going to be happening it needs to be known to both sides that its ok to do it. hence the reason for this thread

ya im tempted to get into gta3 for just those reasons. its pure skill. but none the less vice is my game. i know it backwards and forwards inwards and out. and iv kept myself from doing certain thing such as shooting thru walls to kill people double shots etc. but apparently some think its ok to do those things.

well i think itd be kinda nice to see these grey areas called as glitch/not glitch

there is a difference beteween a relaxed ffa and a competition.

for competitions (my opinion)

- nading/flaming/shooting through walls = GLITCH

- bitchpacking, not a big deal at all (you all know my opinion on bitchpacking, i wrote a damn howto)

- using methods described by db to get ammo GLITCH

- armor cheat GLITCH (and on a side note, It's very dissapointing to see how many community members use this. I don't say anything, but i see it all the time. cmon guys, how can you expect any respect after doing that?)

Casual play

-the wall glitches are a pain in the ass, and very lame. i expect better from community members, but it's not something to get uptight about.

-ammo glitches, again lame as hell, but hard to prove.

-armor glitch, really fricking lame. don't let me catch ya doing this, cause i'll make sure to do my best to make quick work of yer armor, then your hp, then your pride.

one item not discussed: holes in the map. now the robber spawn is a pain in the ass if you hop the fence for whatever reason. i see everyone running 4 blocks to getr back to the "play area". so i show people the corner of phils place, and some people started after me. whats are your opinions on the map hole glitches? (there are lots)in my opinion the one at the robberspawn is a neccesity, the others are just slight amusements, but if use with the wall shooting glitch, then its lame.

Maybe you should consider all of those to be banned from competitions, sexy.

That armor one, for a start I have never even heard of this..

But I know for a fact that using it in mta is just like saying asperine or whatever the cheat code is in single player.

I thought I noticed when I shot somebody with a stubby and it looked like they lost no health.. This explains it.

:roll:

The nade explosion through the wall is a bitch,but it happens all the time.

Same with mollies.

I say leave as is,and just remember to stay back from the wall if the opposition is that close.

That or play no nade/mollie matches.

Its that glitch which makes attacking the construction site so hard.

You stand beside the wall next to the stairs,and you will get naded,depsite being well out of sight.

There is no wall as far as mollies/nades are concerned,so compensate for it,or leave them out :?

i think that the cs is kinda lame, so stop complaining about how we killed u, cuz that is lame...and we didnt nade threw the solid concrete, if u look rite near the end where we naded u there is a piece of wood that will dmg the ppl below it, that is how it worked....u guys picked that base, and all the possibilities to die that come with it....if we are making rules on how u can and cant attack a base, maybe u should have to attack instead of trying to lame off of every possible roof around the base with no heli kills aloud, that in mine and many others perspective is lame

outlaw i'm not arguing the fact that u beat us

all im saying it if lets say me and junior were in the back cornor of the first floor and u come up straight above us on the second floor and throw a nade

u acually consider that fair??

cuz i certainly don't

u killed 3 FKU's that way in round one

christ u can sit up there all day and nade glitch until u have won that round

think about it for a second and see how unfair things like that really are

P.S pls keep in mind i'm trying to have a discussion here pls no flaming

lets hear ur opinion

Edited by Guest

your obviously missing the point.

i dont care that we lost yesterday, if thats a weakness then fine so be it. but i personaly thought we couldnt do that or it was glitching, and thats why we never did it.

thats why i want to get rules straitened out as to EXACTLY WHAT WE CAN DO.

cuz i even told a member who spawned as a mex to give ammo to another to not do that because i didnt want any cheapness, but apparently aa thinks its ok to come in as sailors with m60s.

so lets get some clarification torwards what you guys think is a glitch and what u think isnt one. because had that been reversed on you and we naded u thru a wall you could have easily bitched about it to, simply because of the fact that there isnt a solid yes or no torwards whether thats a glitch

get the point of this thread now? good. cuz this isnt some thread about yesterdays match dont treat it like one. this is a thread to define exactly what is allowed in matches so we can plan accordingly.