How to install Multi Theft Auto !

Hello beloved MTA community! Today I'm going to show you how to download and install MTA! This is a more advanced tutorial because I think basically no one knows how to install MTA. So I will show you. It's pretty hard but I think random people will succeed. But note: this is for MTA v1.4.1 (r7093)!

Step #1: Download

To start, first open your Browser (Explorer, Opera, Chrome, Firefox) (Explorer is optional).

1.png

BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOUR HOME PAGE APPEARS BECAUSE IT COULD LEAD TO INJURY. Next what you want to do is to open your search client, type 'Multi Theft Auto' and click on the first link; or copy the following link http://www.multitheftauto.com to your browser.

2.png

Once you're on that home page there will be a very large button that says 'Download'. Now all you have to do is to click that button once and wait for the download to finish. The file (mtasa-1.4.1.exe) takes a staggering space of 21.2 MB. Make sure you have enough space on your computer/laptop. Now open that file.

Step #2: Installing

Now this is the hard part. A box will show up with the following text:

'This wizard will guide you through the installation or update of MTA:SA v1.4.1 (r7093)

It is recommended that you close all other applications before starting Setup.

[Admin access may be requested for Vista and up]

Click Next to continue.'

Now, if you got this exact same text (read it twice before starting installation) then you know it's the right installation file. Once you did it, click "Next >". Afterwards, you're going to be requested for Admin access. Click Yes. Another box will appear with the terms of the agreement. If you want, you can read the agreement (I recommend that because if you don't do that, you will cause some issues and problems with MTA). Once you did (not do) that, click "I Agree". Then MTA will request you to choose your type of installation. It's like in a mobile network shop. Choosing your own package for a decent price. Pick your own components to start with and click "Next >". Then it will ask on what location do you want to place your Multi Theft Auto files and folders. Then in the other box the Wizard will ask you where your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game is put. Find the correct folder and click "Install". It will install all the components you picked in the previous box. That can take up to a MONTH (depends on where you live, if you don't live in the 7 World continents, then it can take up to DAMN 85 CENTURIES). Once the installation has finished, tick if you want to initiate MTA immediately or you will start it later. The setup is complete.

Studies show that 98.56% of regular MTA players that play from 3-5 hours per day did not install MTA correctly. That's very bad. So I hope that with my tutorial that percentage will become lower. I hope I helped!

Backflip

Edited by Guest

Good work! I hope that this tutorial will help players and other life forms install MTA correctly. I know that the setup executable's size (a staggering space of 21.2 MB as you eloquently put it) can be a bit discouraging, but it's really worth it.

oh thanks for this tutorial, i forgot how to install mta and you saved my life.

is this a joke?

@John Smith This is a tutorial for new and future players, so not for you.

@Backflip! It's a very good tutorial , but would be better to add a few screenshots or a video because of the peoples who are lazy to read or stupid xD

No offense but the person who would be so dumb that he/she couldnt install mta by himself/herself also wouldnt even come here

Its okay as tutorial but i dont think that theres a point of it

Believe me , stupid peoples dominate the world :D i got a few friends who don't even know how to download mta

• 2 weeks later...
Good joke.
Good joke

Please, don't copy.

Copy? You serious?

So if i have same opinion like other people, i am copying them?

What?

You want this to be sticky and thats a good joke(_btw diego said that good joke was your topic, not just the topic being sticky part)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...