hows about a mod where you can choose between sets of powers like

superman - can fly, heat vision, pick up cars

spiderman - wall crawling, web swinging, move fast

batman - gadgets, really cool car, grappling hook

hulk - incredible strenght, near invulnerable, can jump, has own worst animated cartoon ever

and then either battle it out, defend peds from evil ninjas, robots, aliens, giant monsters.

yeah, i know. far fetched. but i loved the super heroes quake mods. and im a comic geek

or you could always play the game Freedom Force. you make heroes and you can battle it out in a city.can throw cars around and use telephone poles as clubs. its pretty neat and you can battle it out with up to 3 other people.

its to bad that you couldn't get into any of the cars and plow someone over while they are getting ready for some big attack. but it was still a pretty fun game even though the few times i played it on-line i got my butt kicked.

If i remeber correctly which i do gta was made from the idea called "realism". So why in the heIl would you want to be a super hero? Please tell me? just go play some dumb superman game

yeah, gta is realistic. but othewr games that are very unrealistic have been turned into "combat sims" why not visa versa? i just think that having an entire city to protect from evil would be a hoot. it even has single player potential. just lock the vigalante missions on, give the guy powers, and send him out there.

Ghehehe. Sorry guys, no uber dorks in Liberty City.

And a note on GTA's realism: RockStar has found a perfect balance between cartoon and reality, the same style that Blizzard also exploits very succesfully in their games. I believe that it is also the key to making a good game... Humor and Coolness.